• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giovanni's Event for Event shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    90% of my events are UT and as they came, willing to accept same pokemon with different natures...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Friend Code: 0619-3088-1076
    Years
    Movie 14 Victini for an untouched code for Spring2014 Magmar(X) or Electabuzz(Y) both holding evolution items.

I had two codes and only 1 3DS so I have a spare code.
    Deal?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    90% of my events are UT and as they came, willing to accept same pokemon with different natures...

Spoiler:

I'd like the Yveltal and Zygarde, I can offer a Paris Pokeball Vivillon, UK Event Magmar, UK Event Electabuzz... but I don't have many events, and as I'm asking for high IV Legendary I can offer the same in return. I can offer a 5IV Shiny Timid Kyurem, 6IV Shiny Ho-Oh or if you want other 5-6 KB Shinies

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    I have a Concert Chatot if your interested. Just send me a PM and we can set up a time to trade and swap friend codes.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Hey I notice you seem to have all the even Pokemon that I am aware of. However I'm very much interested in the:
    15th ANNIVERSARY V-CREATE Rayquaza/Jolly/Air Lock/31.31.31.31.31.31 - ID NO- 02102 - OT- せんきょ
    I do have the Giratina 2013 Summer event Pokemon. I notice you already have it though.

I imagine you are cloning these Pokemon to have such a large inventory of event Pokemon. I envy you for having the resources(2 3DSes & 2 XY games) to do that.

However, I would really be interested in obtaining the Rayquaza. Please leave me a message if you would be willing to do that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015

Spoiler:

Ash's Zekrom/Lonely/31.31.31.31.31.31 - ID NO- 07161 - OT- サトシ

DOEL Deoxys/Impish/Pressure/xx.xx.xx.xx.31.xx - ID NO- 28606 - OT- DOEL

FAL2010 Mew/Lonely/Synchronize/31.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx- ID NO- 10160 - OT- FAL2010

Fukuoka Kyogre/Modest/Drizzle/31.xx.31.31.31.31 - ID NO- 03172 - OT- フクオカ [ SHINY ]

am interested in these pokemon, have a look in my trade shop if theres anything you may like

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back