• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giratina and the Sky Warrior Manga/Movie

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    On the manga, what happened to Zero? I haven't read it, but apparently he was last pictured madly crying, and then passed out. Did he die? As for the movie, It was brilliant! I'd like to see your views on both please.

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
  • I don't think he would die. It says he does live in the movie version, and he faints in the manga one. I don't think pokemon would make a character die, but i haven't read all of the manga so i don't know!
    I haven't seen the movie yet, but it looks cool and exciting. i can't wait to see it.

How did he die?! I just watched the movie today! Warped Reflection's already said it, but...
    Spoiler:

But anyway, I wanted the squash Shaymin. It was the voice. Urgh. Just sickly sweet. And the ity-bity tinyness.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    Arent the manga and anime sort of different? Did it actually say that he didn't die?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I think he just gets arrested, like most bad guys in cartoon movies.
    (Wait, I'm Zero too!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    Lol. Suppose so. Just looked like he died after loads of rumours.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2009
    Shaymin FTW!

Of course, my personal love of Hedgehogs caused me to love Shaymin. Yes.

As for the movie, I really enjoyed it, though like the subtitled version better. The manga, unfortunately, I've not read.

Back