• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giri Giri Gongu! <3

Girigongu

little slash writer
    Years
    Hello, hello. No my name has no meaning (that I know of).

Lessee, yeah, pokemon. Been a fan since.... well, before it's US release, that's for sure. A looong time. It's funny, because I have a 7yr old cousin who knows half the diamond/pearl pokemon and yet doesn't know anything about Geodude or Tentacool. It took me a while to realize "holy cow, I'm old!" XD Ok, not that old. But it still felt weird.

Can you imagine being a pokemon fan and not knowing the original 150? O_o I couldn't until now. lol

Anyway, haven't really been around the pokemon scene on the internet, but I figured it's never too late to start. <3 Nice to mee you all, I'm sure.:classic:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've liked it since a little while before it's US release, as well. x3

Its hard for me to imagine liking Pokemon, without experiencing the original games,
    or season 1/2 of the anime. But its fairly common amoung younger fans, thats understandable though.

Yet, I almost want to drag them to my house, make them play Red/Blue/Yellow, and force
    them to watch the Kanto/Indigo season.. xD;

Anyhoo.. -coughs-

Yes, & Welcome to PokeCommunity! ^-^

See ya around the forums.

Girigongu

little slash writer
    Years
    Exactly! I have the urge to make him memorize all 150, just like I did when I was like... 11. XD

But I digress.

I sort of stopped watching the show after they left the Orange Islands, so I have no idea what's been up with the anime. I have followed the games through and through, back and forth though. GAMES ROCK!

I have ALL. Even Hey You, Pikachu! XD Which is still really fun. Only game I don't have is Pokemon Battle Revolution. I'm working on it... >.0

Well, thanks both of you for the welcome. <3 Much love.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hi! You look really awesome, girl. My username doesn't have a meaning too! ~ Well you see, I'm still a fan of Pokémon. However, I'm not that obsessed. Funny story, you got there. I have a friend that have Pokémon Pearl. But... I don't even know where is she, in the game. She doesn't know all of the Pokémon of the Kanto Region, as well. I mean... There's a problem XD;... Anyway nice to meet you, hunnie. :3 My real name is Cedrik, by the way. I'd love to be your friend. So please, contact me, if you don't mind. And you know, I can offer you some help, as well. <~ Have fun and all that. :3 I'm going to see you all around the forum, and sometimes, I may say hi. :3

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
    Hi and welcome to PC, Girigongu. Hope you have a great time here.:)

Hi and welcome to PC, Girigongu. Hope you have a great time here.:) PM me if you want to chat or battle.

Last edited:

Girigongu

little slash writer
    Years
    Thanks. ^^ All 3s of ya.

I don't think I'm that -obsessed-, but I do have... some obsession I guess... ^^; I mean, all those games... yeah.

Hope to see all you guys around as well! And I'm not too keen on pms. I mean, I love receiving them, but I'm a little shy over sending them. ^^; I always wonder if I'm just bothering people. Haha. Anyways, thanks for the nice welcomes~

Last edited:

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Hi, and welcome Girigongu!!!

I have been a pokemon fan since it was released ^^

If you want to be friends PM me *reads some posts* aww... you dont like to send them, well ok, welcome and have fun then ^^

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Hello, welcome to PC. XP Interesting username.

Have a great time here, and PM me if you want to be friends.

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
    Hi and welcome to PC!!! Stay active, follow the rules, check the FAQ, make friends, post a lot, and Have Fun! PM me if you want to be friends!!!

Btw I have also liked Pokemon since it came out in the US too!

Siimo

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hello Giri, you seem pretty cool! ^_^
    Maybe can chat sometime!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hi There! Your username seems creative too me, I don't know why. I hardly remember
    all the Kanto pokemon either, I mean there are 4 generations of pokemon after all. I
    am not to much of a pokefreak, but I still do love pokemon. Now, have fun and feel free
    to PM me if you want to be friends, ciao.

Back