• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Girlfriend & Boyfriend

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Yes, I feel good when I'm in a relationship, but the heartbreak is the worst thing you can possibly feel. Honestly, I've been in a couple of relationships and the downward spiral that leads to the breakup isn't the best thing at all.

So, I recommend you stay in school (if you're still going), and if not, be careful. If you're attracted to somebody, keep in mind that they're not always going to feel the same way. That's how most people get hurt.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Relationships lead to heart break. Nowadays in my age group, you just go out with someone just to say you are.

But my motto is: "No boyfriend, no problem!"

Over here in Vegas, we actually have long term relationships out of love.
    Not just so you can say your dating someone.
    If someone does that, they kinda worry me.
    You should date someone because they complete you, not so you can say, "Like omg Im dating a super hawt girl!".

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Yeah, relationships suck, but it's in human nature to want to be loved. It might not be now, it might not be tomorrow, but at some point in your life, you'll want to be loved and you'll want a relationship. It's at that point you have to realise that while relationships may suck, you can learn a lot from them, plus there's a lot of happiness that comes from them too.

MikieJo

Anyone wanna battle?
    Years
    Relationships lead to heart break. Nowadays in my age group, you just go out with someone just to say you are.

But my motto is: "No boyfriend, no problem!"

I was going out with my girlfriend since I was 14 we did more than just say we were going out, anyway its a thing every human needs I mean just look at George Bush he wasn't loved and he was very very dumb!!!

Strangley enough he has a wife.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Can I please just give the obvious answer here.

Sex.

Sex is why we get together, love is what keeps us together.

Loving relationships are great, and it's nice to have somebody to be there for you, but it's silly not to acknowledge sex as one of the main advantages of being in a relationship.

Years
    The above post is very correct, and I disagree with the people who said couples with the same interests have more fun, utter bull. I sure would not like my girlfriend to be following me around playing football all the time, and she wouldn't want me going shopping with her. I don't mind having a few common interests, but its not good to be a male/female version of each other, its so boring that way.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Having a boyfriend is good if he lots of buys things for you. Sometimes they don't. You have to be careful.

Seriously, am I the only person in the world who took this as a joke?! Geez lay off the "shallow" comments.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Relationships are good to have but thinking about it first will be a good idea, if your still in school like me you will be attracted to someone but they may not be attracted to you.

Also if you're in one what if exams come up, you'll just be thinking about them all the time and might get Bad Marks. My suggestion is that think ahead and you should tell them when it's the right time.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Relationships are good to have but thinking about it first will be a good idea, if your still in school like me you will be attracted to someone but they may not be attracted to you.

Also if you're in one what if exams come up, you'll just be thinking about them all the time and might get Bad Marks. My suggestion is that think ahead and you should tell them when it's the right time.

I agree with you for the most part. I don't think relationships involving what they call "love" is such a good idea in school years. I like being with friends more than anyone.
    As for examinations, even if you do think of them it won't hinder your studying time so much if you have good concentration. My friend, who's in a relationship, stands first/second in class. But then again, you might be right =|

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    I don't think this is the right place to tell everybody about your relationship. Actually love is the thing that you can feel it but not the thing that u can marketing of it.

Back