• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Give-A-Way Up-Dated

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    darn looks ill need to keep looking for totidile

No i have it for you, I just needed to adjust my settings 1st, don't know why but...

Eric i have it fixed and will trade with you next, sorry bout the other post, but I will clone the toto for you Arch since i already said it.

Last edited:

eman1192

Shiny Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    then i'll take palkia, totodile, cyndaquil, and kabuto

oh ,sry... i have to go eat dinner. can u reserve them for me? if not then its ok

RNC, i was just wondering if u ever reserved those for me... i asked for those on page 2

arch

not pro but good enough
    Years
    ok ill take tot filler filler edit ill wait my turn take your time

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    RNC, i was just wondering if u ever reserved those for me... i asked for those on page 2

I have them but I transferred them to my diamond game and will surely get them to you yomorrow.

Ok I have to go and will re-open tomorrow with all the pokes I have for give-away.
    Please everyone return!!

ok ill take tot filler filler edit ill wait my turn take your time

Thank you, I have it reserved for you til tomorrow please.
    Unless you want to meet me in now??

Last edited:

eman1192

Shiny Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    ok, thanks a lot.
    u know how we're able to come back more than once now? does this mean we get to ask for more that 4 pokemon each time? or is it only 4 per time?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    ok, thanks a lot.
    u know how we're able to come back more than once now? does this mean we get to ask for more that 4 pokemon each time? or is it only 4 per time?

Yes you may, but guess what just happened??
    My usb connector went bad!!

I'll try to find a new one tomorrow and get all of you these pokes, sorry for the troubles i have with this crap!!

CLOSED!!

arch

not pro but good enough
    Years
    I have them but I transferred them to my diamond game and will surely get them to you yomorrow.

Ok I have to go and will re-open tomorrow with all the pokes I have for give-away.
    Please everyone return!!

Thank you, I have it reserved for you til tomorrow please.
    Unless you want to meet me in now??

no rush see you tomorrow filler

eman1192

Shiny Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    ok, take ur time
    my wi fi has been weird lately too so ur not alone :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Ok, most of you know that I had troubles last night, well my local gamestop didn't have the connector in stock, but I found that after a trade if I take my other one out and put it back in before the next trade it works fine, so with that, I have listed all of my pokes the are up for grabs.
    Still follow the rules and get as many (4 at a time) of these as you want.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Yes i have darkria but don't consider him any legends just my event, no he's not for trade.
    So you do want the rayquaza?

Yes please.

Ah, how about a mew? If not, any legendary, Palkia, Suicune. And if not those, than that Rampardos.

Last edited:
    Back