• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Give some advice

Years
    help me wit latias and the regi's plz

ONE QUESTION: Is shedinja suitable for catchin regi ppl and latias??

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Shedinja is not the best joice against the eon Pokemon. Dusclops would be better as it got mean look and is not weak to psychic type attacks.

As for the regi-trio, I *BELIEVE* that Regi-rock does have a rock attack already so it's gg shedinja... however for regice and registeel, it should be fine... still just save before battling and then try.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Once their Ancent Power/Rock Throw is out of the way then yeah, but the Regis aren't that insanely strong anyway (well, at level 40 and being wild). The biggest problem is them using up their PP and Struggling themselves to death.

Isaac17

Ridiculed One
    Years
    I didn't even know about Shedinja until recently and I never used it to catch legendaries. I recomend paralyzing, lulling them to sleep, or confusing them to make them stay cooped up in the ultraballs. As for catching Latias or Latios, I never used shedinja there either! I used Crobat and his Mean Look, and Wobbafett and its Shadow Tag. I eventually caught Latios this way, and I still never found Latias, however, if you want to do it the way you want, it isn't in my power to stop you, and my post is only oppinion anyway.

Back