• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Chikorita and few totodiles for trd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirza_du

Never give up till that day comes
    Years
    I'm giving 10 chikoritas with EM:tacke-growl-body slam-aromatherapy ...also with overgrow ability
    seconds are four totodiles with EM: aqua jet,dragon dance,ice punch,crunch andtorrent ability

Mirza_du

Years
    I need a Chikorita and would appreciate one.

What are you asking for for this giveaway..?

***Actually I need both!

nothing special...just wanna give them...only if you have some good some...if not than anyway they are yours...you have my fc...:)

Years
    nothing special...just wanna give them...only if you have some good some...if not than anyway they are yours...you have my fc...:)

Well..alright then. I don't actually have too much..I'm relatively "new" to Pokemon, as in I haven't played one since the original Ruby. X was my recent re-entry into the world of it.

I guess I can see what eggs I have to hatch...

My friend code is 3196-5377-7683.

Mirza_du

Years
    Well..alright then. I don't actually have too much..I'm relatively "new" to Pokemon, as in I haven't played one since the original Ruby. X was my recent re-entry into the world of it.

I guess I can see what eggs I have to hatch...

My friend code is 3196-5377-7683.

okay...added...you will see me online...i am offen oline :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back