• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway, sorta] Gastlies and Phantumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiMakina

That guy under your bed
Years
  • So, one, don't worry, I'm not actually new here, I just totally lost my other account and it has been years upon years since I have posted here. All the way back when rom hacking the GBA games was still a super prevalent thing. That aside, recently, I have been breeding some nice pokemon for competition. Up for grabs are ghastlies and phantumps that have (in most cases) four to five perfect IVs. pretty much all of what I have are modest natures. the IVs they have are everything but HP for now, but, I recently came into posession of a ghastly with a perfect HP IV, so I will be breeding some with everything but attack hopefully, soon. The phantumps are more used for breeding, as they can be with the amorphous or plant egg groups. Right now, all I want in particular is a cacnea, preferably with some decent IVs- but mainly just because I need it for egg moves. however, Any spare breeding rejects you have with four to five max IVs, I will gladly take. I am looking to expand to have at least one male with 5 maxed IVs for each egg group someday, so I need to expand the collection fast =P plus, this would also mean I'm getting new friend codes which I need too. If you asked really nicely, I could probably even get you a nice roselia, but I'd need something really nice in return. another thing I am really looking for is a nice IV poliwag with the hidden ability.

in any case, the point of the matter is I am getting rid of these ghastlies and phantumps, would PREFER something nice in return but its not NECESSARY, and I wilil love anyone who can get me a cacnea with good IVs, or a poliwag with the hidden ability and nice IVs. If needed I can easily breed more because I have a male and female of both with 5 maxed IVs, it takes moments to get more =) If this becomes popular I'll make a "farm" of them so to speak.

thanks for your time =) if you are interested, PM me, post here, whichever is most convenient!

KuroiMakina

That guy under your bed
    Years
  • =o you sure you don't need one of the ghastlies? =o I mean, I'd be giving you one anyhow, but, is there any egg group/pokemon you need that isnt ungodly rare? =P

KuroiMakina

That guy under your bed
    Years
  • I actually have a friend safari person who has onix in it, lemme look for a little bit to see if I can find one =P. but I will totally get in on that cacnea, if you wouldnt mind! =)

KuroiMakina

That guy under your bed
    Years
  • =P the cacnea alone is so helpful to me! =P though that poliwag- I need it for a drizzle politoed for my froggy team =P it will go well with my tankicroak

KuroiMakina

That guy under your bed
    Years
  • sadly we may have to wait until tomoro, unless I cheat a little. my wifi seems to have crapped out on me, leaving just my wired connection available- which doesnt work for DS =P now i have to get around that too since I need to get on my pokebank =P

KuroiMakina

That guy under your bed
    Years
  • might have to lol. I'm about to go to bed anyhow because its like 2am, but now also because my wifi just gave up- which happens sometimes. I'll add your friend code =P add mine, my DS name is anthony, soon as my wifi is up again we'll be friends and can trade when we're both free =P thanks so much btw =) In this extra free time I'll try to breed a at least semi decent onix for you =)

KuroiMakina

That guy under your bed
    Years
  • and dont worry, nature isnt important =P I will take care of that myself! the cacnea was enough, but the IVs too, youre my hero <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back