• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Year of the Water Dragon

Years
  • Greeting everyone Kung Hei Fat Choi!
    Could I please be part of this giveaway and get the Kingdra & Gyarados.

White : 0089 4961 2551

Thanks,
    Anis :)

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • I'll be available to give you Gyarados and Kingdra today until 12am GMT+8 and every 7 or 8pm to 11pm GMT+8 for the next days. :) Please send me a VM when you are available. I guess everyone who posted above is a winner. :)

Years
  • RE: Collection of giveaway

I'll be available to give you Gyarados and Kingdra today until 12am GMT+8 and every 7 or 8pm to 11pm GMT+8 for the next days. :) Please send me a VM when you are available. I guess everyone who posted above is a winner. :)

Hi Musica,
    I will be available for trade at 5am GMT tomorrow.
    Look foward to trading with you :)

Conaire

Psychobilly Punk
    Years
  • I'll be available to give you Gyarados and Kingdra today until 12am GMT+8 and every 7 or 8pm to 11pm GMT+8 for the next days. :) Please send me a VM when you are available. I guess everyone who posted above is a winner. :)

Hi Musica! I am availible right now if you wish to trade around this time!
    If so, thank you for the wonderful giveaway!

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    你好。新年好。我喜欢
    If the giveaways are still available, please may i have them??

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Can I participate in the giveaway? I am Chinese btw.
    恭喜发财!我真的是华人,海外华人。但是我有庆祝新年。我不知道为什么他们都 "喜欢"。
    Yea, my FC's in my siggy.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • Can I participate in the giveaway? I am Chinese btw.
    恭喜发财!我真的是华人,海外华人。但是我有庆祝新年。我不知道为什么他们都 "喜欢"。
    Yea, my FC's in my siggy.

Cool, I take chinese at school but I dont know most of what you said... Wo zhen de shi means I really am...ren means person, wo you means i have, nian means year...

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Cool, I take chinese at school but I dont know most of what you said... Wo zhen de shi means I really am...ren means person, wo you means i have, nian means year...

It simply means:
    "Happy New Year! I am really Chinese, an Overseas Chinese. I celebrate Chinese New Year. I don't know why people are "liking"."

Okay, if you want to ask me more, VM me. This is getting off-topic.

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Sorry to bother you, but I posted before about the giveaway, am I allowed to participate.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Hehe... I haven't checked this in a while so if it's still okay, could I get the Pokemon in around eight hours? I have to go to school soon. If not, then that's okay.

Bayrock

Dedicated
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    If the giveaways are still available, please may I have them? Thank you very much!

Back