• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GiVeAwAy!!!

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Thanks again! Enjoy the growing number of snovers I keep giving you =P, and if you want one when you restart I'll provide you with one.

Necrø

Paramore <3
    Years
  • Hey Musica I can trade right now just add my SS FC in my signature what did you want again? :L

CLOSED

Last edited:

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
    Years
  • Could I have the Chimchar? I am starting a new game also and I would like the three starters (I only have Turtwig!). Also a Gible please! VM or PM or reply in this thread!!

Lil'QD

#1 Pokemon Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • Can i have the Fal2010 Mew check my thread and tell me what your want from there and post it there.

AlmondPiplup

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    can i plz have a Lugia or a ninetails? i really don't care which one ur choice

Years
  • Are you still doing this? I noticed you said closed but I wanted to make sure. If you still haven't restarted could I have the totodile?

Back