• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GIVEAWAYS ONLY] Gonz0's Classy Calendar

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
  • Hey wazup? If you are on within the next 80 minutes or so we can trade XD. Thanks. Please PM or VM me when you are ready XD. Thanks man.:)

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Aww... man no more spots =( I wish I wasn't ill yesterday, so I could have checked D=

(Well, the past few days D=)

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hey, looks like I missed the giveaway since I've been away for a while. But I was wondering, since that Teddy has its DW ability, would u happen to have a female DW teddiursa to trade?

It doesn't have to be RNG'ed by any means, but it MUST be female. and I can give u some other DW pokes in return! ^_^

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
  • Hey guys, sorry for not giving you Teddiursa, but I was very busy with work and university. I feel really bad about it and I'm sure I can give them to you this week (starting today, ending next Friday). I'll PM you all

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Can I please get the giveaway? or no there are no more spots.

Back