• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giveing Away Pokemon!!

Shad0wind

The Best Cloner And trainer!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Hi I'm giving away Pokemon from old versions(leaf green/fire red/ruby/sapphire). Here is how the event is going to work. I'll be giving away six Pokemon a day, one to the first six people who reply each day. You can request the Pokemon at any level, and may also request that they hold a Master Ball too. Leave your Name, Friend code, and a time period that you will be available. This event will go on until Thursday ty.

Last edited:

Boots

Charmander lvl 100 or if its evolved thats fine!

Boots

agiht

Fo Sho Yadadamean?
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    I want a Jirachi, any level, and my info is in the sig. Did I understand the thread correctly?

Shad0wind

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    k ill get it tomorrow anyone want it holding a master ball?

Boots

Ya I will take a master and if I can get Jirachi I will take that instead !!!

Shad0wind

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    ill priviet message u all tomorrow when i will trade only 6 people so reply fast

Shad0wind

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    im only trading six pokemon a day first six to gimme name and fc will get the pokemon they want from ruby and other versions six people gave me friend code ill priveit message the six people tomorrow

Hippo

Cookie MOnster
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2007
    Do you have a Celebi?

If not, then could I have a Zapdos please?

(And if you have neither, how about a Chikorita? =p)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    im only trading six pokemon a day first six to gimme name and fc will get the pokemon they want from ruby and other versions six people gave me friend code ill priveit message the six people tomorrow
    So the six posters that just posted get the pokemon they want tomorrow or, all of them posting in this thread?

Kagome100

Anime and Animal nut
    Years
    If you got a Suicune I would take that, with a masterball, any lvl i dont mind. What do you want in return? Just PM me please when you can trade, i go to college so i will need a PM from you so i'll know when to be on.

FC is in sig

Shad0wind

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    1.Boots 2.agiht 3.GrieVelorn 4.PkmnRedFan 5.~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ 6.Machop! U all will get your pokemon tomorrow ill private message you with my fc and name when im ready to trade when u trade just give me a stupid pokemon

Kagome100

Anime and Animal nut
    Years
    aw i waited to long to post <_< i knew i should of posted lol.. ok i guess i'll be waiting a few days.. Like i said i go to college so i might not can trade till after 9:15pm est time..

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    1.Boots 2.agiht 3.GrieVelorn 4.PkmnRedFan 5.~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ 6.Machop! U all will get your pokemon tomorrow ill private message you with my fc and name when im ready to trade when u trade just give me a stupid pokemon
    Sweet, thanks! Your very nice person for holding this event!

Back