• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giving away all legendaries and Gamestp deoxys

Agent Cobalt

Proud U.S. Army Soldier
    Years
    If you have any Celebi:

What do you want for it?

Also, what would its original trainer/OT show up as?

EDIT: Wow, ANYTHING in return? You've got a deal, lol. If you have a Celebi, is the OT アゲト?

Last edited:

eman1192

Shiny Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    i was wondering if u have a jirachi, lugia, or mew that u could give me.
    is there anything you would like for them?

Sacrifar

ITS GONNA EAT YOU!!!!!
    Years
    sorry if i can't get to anyone's post i did not think that this thread would get so hot on the threads :( :)

DragonLordAL

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    yo, im intersted in the following legends if you have them
    a latias [bold, calm, or timid]
    Giratina[bold, impish, relaxed]
    and any spare events you might have

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    sorry if i can't get to anyone's post i did not think that this thread would get so hot on the threads :( :)

of course its goin to get hot if you put on giving away legendaries. but if you missed my post. do you have a spare lugia, ho oh, or mew? (the mew is cause im greedy lolz no really i havent been able to get one since red and blue, and the ho oh and lugia are for my friend that is obsessed wit bird pokemon but doesnt come here if you dont mind)

Agent Cobalt

Proud U.S. Army Soldier
    Years
    sorry have a celebi but its hacked
    How do you mean? You used like a cheating device to have it appear in the wild? If not, and you just cheated as in you used a device to obtain it in an otherwise legal way (like using action replay to get the tickets to catch Ho-oh and Lugia on their island in FireRed, I don't care then. As long as it's not like you just did the Masterball trick and just summonned a Celebi in a grassy area, I'm cool with it.

...or is that exactly what you mean?

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    i would like a mew and or lugia :) im pretty new to pokemon so im not sure if i can get them in diamond

Back