• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giving Away Fakemons

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I have two Fakemon Evolutionary lines that I'm wondering if anyone wants to use in their games I just need to complete the back sprites PM me if interested all I ask in return is when you complete your Pokemon game you contact me I also have Pokemon Attacks tied in with them (i.e. Signature moves) One of the Pokemon is a Typical 3 Stage Evolution similar in evolution gap to Tyranitar and Dragonite, The Other is a Two Stage Pokemon Evolution Special Condition type Evolution. If this sounds good I will post the Sprites and if I can I'll help with other stuff.

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • Just a little hint: This is the Art Gallery/Pixel Art.
    Put the pics in here, or this will get closed.

Years
  • Maybe if you posted the sprites so that we could see them we might form some kind of opinion? As it is, you're just going to have your thread locked.

gol

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Please post them so i can decide if I like them... other wise this thread will get closed!

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    okay will post the image if someone can tell me how...

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • upload them to image shack/photobucket, whatever you want :p
    copy the img link
    put it in you post like this:
    Giving Away Fakemons

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    it says I need 15 posts though ; ; can anyone help me get 15 posts so this topic doesnt get locked?

Last edited:

gol

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    No, just click reply, then scroll down and see manage attachments, then attach the pictures!

gol

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    The drawings are pretty good but the sprites could use some work, how bout looking at chesu's sprite tutorials?

gol

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Komodojin's sprite's tail looks kinda flat... but once again, the line art is pretty awesome! chispook's sprite is a liittle rough but i like the concept!

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Komodojin's sprite's tail looks kinda flat... but once again, the line art is pretty awesome! chispook's sprite is a liittle rough but i like the concept!

Okay last one I have ty for the critique.

gol

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    The new sprite is okay.... the legs are good, but the eyes are too scrunched up on the top. For me it should have a battle stance, in it's current form legs are battle-stancey bu the rest of the body looks somewhat afraid, not wanting to fight. If you can improve the sprites I might take 'em!:)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    The new sprite is okay.... the legs are good, but the eyes are too scrunched up on the top. For me it should have a battle stance, in it's current form legs are battle-stancey bu the rest of the body looks somewhat afraid, not wanting to fight. If you can improve the sprites I might take 'em!:)

okay I'll work on it ^^ give me a week to re analyze the tutorials.

gol

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    I'm waiting........................... (lol) seriously i can't wait till you reanalyze the tutorials and get some better sprites! Yah!

Back