• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GIVING AWAY FREE POKES!!!!!!!!!

exteradude

This'll be for free right? Because I'm offering one of my weakies :/... I know! Keep me on your list, and I'll give you a free lv40 Suicune I have on my Emerald to transfer when I beat the game! After I transfer it, I'll give it to ya :)

I'm going on right now.

EDIT: Wait! lv80? I can only use up to lv70 because of my gym badge, right?

EDIT2: I checked the manual. With 6-8 badges, any traded pokemon will obey UNTIL LV70. If you have a lv60-65 pokemon, it'll work.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    This'll be for free right? Because I'm offering one of my weakies :/... I know! Keep me on your list, and I'll give you a free lv40 Suicune I have on my Emerald to transfer when I beat the game! After I transfer it, I'll give it to ya :)

I'm going on right now.

EDIT: Wait! lv80? I can only use up to lv70 because of my gym badge, right?
    YEAH ITS FREE.ITS OK I DONT NEED IT.

I THINK WHAT GYM BADGE DO YOU HAVE???

exteradude

I have 7. I read the manual that comes with the game. With 6 or 7 badges, traded pokemon can only be up to lv70. I'll need a lvl 60-ish pokemon. Just not too much into lv70. Up to lv65 from lv60, please.

ThePlaya

Years
    k ill meet you there...................in about 2-3 minutes.its going to have flamethrower,focus blast,dragon pulse and fire blast.take it to the guy who teaches moves for heart scales and you can teach it heat wave.its a good move.

edit:going on right now

exteradude

Awesome! Thanks a bunch! Remember to keep me on your list, so I can give you that free suicune when I transfer it. :D

I'm sort of new to this game lolz I played for 2 days (Been sick all week and got the game AND THE DS in the mail just yesterday), and I have 7 badges and ready to battle the final boss. Ah, what a life. lol

Reccommended would to write down a list of the friend code line. Then, add the top one, scratch the top one off when you're done trading, remove the one you scratched off, add the next one, scratch it and remove it when you're done, and on. It'll be an easy way to keep 1 FC at a time and be more organized with your pokegiveaways.

EDIT: Are you on yet? It says you're not on yet.

EDIT: Thanks so much!!!!!

Last edited:

Lintrup

I would really like 1 eevee with the water stone and 1 eevee with the fire stone, and two growlithes. Are you ready to trade now?

dtex9002

Once-Retired Trainer
    Years
    Hey Exteradude, I'll give you some props. That's some seriously fast playing you've done. It took me like a full week to get to where you are now.

ThePlaya

Years
    hold on please. i got this thread and another thread which im giving away free TMs that im watcing.and extradude yeah ill keep u in my pal pad.ur welcome

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Can I have six Eevees w/ a water stone on one, and a Fire stone on one,and a Thunderstone on one.

Back