• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Giving away HA Vulpix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    So I am giving away the following Vulpix, which I had to spare from trying to breed a decent one :). They are all of modest nature. You can trade me whatever you like but I would appreciate anyone who can trade me a Human Egg group poke, with modest nature, and 5IVs as well. Let me know who is interested.

TAKEN
    Level 1 HA Vulpix with 5IV's - Attack, Defense, Spec. Attack, Spec. Defense, and Speed.

TAKEN
    Level 1 HA Vulpix with 4IV's - Defense, Spec. Attack, Spec. Defense, and Speed.

I have three of the following...
    Level 1 HA Vulpix with 4IV's - Attack, Defense, Spec. Attack, Speed.

TAKEN
    Level 1 HA Vulpix with 4IV's - Attack, Defense, Spec. Attack, and Spec. Defense.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    Level 1 HA Vulpix with 4IV's - Attack, Defense, Spec. Attack, and Spec. Defense.

I have
    Level 1 HA Torkoal with 4IV's
    Level 1 HA Mawile with 4IV's
    Level 1 Ralts with 5IV's
    I have a ton them with varying spreads, but I can check for a specific spread if you like C:

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    Level 1 HA Vulpix with 4IV's - Defense, Spec. Attack, Spec. Defense, and Speed.

can i have that one please
    dont have much to offer though

No worries, they are free if you don't have anything to trade. I will be available later today to trade.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017

I have
    Level 1 HA Torkoal with 4IV's
    Level 1 HA Mawile with 4IV's
    Level 1 Ralts with 5IV's
    I have a ton them with varying spreads, but I can check for a specific spread if you like C:

I'll take the Torkoal :). I will PM you later today with my FC so you can add me to trade. Perhaps one with HP, Defense, Spec. Attack, Spec. Def spread? If available that is.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    I'll take the Torkoal :). I will PM you later today with my FC so you can add me to trade. Perhaps one with HP, Defense, Spec. Attack, Spec. Def spread? If available that is.
    I actually do have a couple with that spread! Plus I recently hatched some 5IV's that either added Attack or Speed, so if you want one of those, just let me know if you want Attack or speed

Also, I see your friend code in your sig XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    I actually do have a couple with that spread! Plus I recently hatched some 5IV's that either added Attack or Speed, so if you want one of those, just let me know if you want Attack or speed

Also, I see your friend code in your sig XD

Alright I am online now, I'd like the 5IV spread with attack :).

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    Thanks for the trade :), can you verify with the IV rater to make sure I sent the correct one? Want to make sure I didn't mark them incorrectly by accident.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back