• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giving Away Spiritombs!

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
Years
  • Im giving away spiritombs just pm me!

There special egg moved spiritombs there gunna be in eggs and they will know Dark Pulse,Shadow Ball,Faint Attack and Psychic

All trades will be fufilled monday or tuesday depending on ditto's mojo level....

Ok thats all for this week i got 3 more eggs and i plan on makeing 3 more this week.

Last edited:

Kagome100

Anime and Animal nut
    Years
  • I PM you, umm what do you want in return?

FC in sig, plus PM me when you can trade me k, i can only trade after 9:15pm est time.

Last edited:

Gigerm

Years
  • machop can u get me a volt tackle pickachu? also the trades for the spiritombs shall be given out monday or tuesday.

Gigerm

Years
  • ok thats the last one for this week :P

MY Ditto's mojo is low...

Gigerm

Years
  • Everyone Who asked for a spiritomb before please pm me because the first 6 to pm me get one.

Kagome100

Anime and Animal nut
    Years
  • you still on wifi???? I readded you and tired i saw you again and it siad trade when i clicked it said busy and than you got off...

Gigerm

Years
  • kagome i had urs saved since yeesturday :P and im having problems with my net im trying to fix my routor also for some reason no one is coming up on my friends list....

dpottsy

the thunder down under
    Years
  • can i please get one if your giving them please i if you can yo be like a pokemon god =p. friend codes down there my names deanie

Back