• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glad to be back, PC!

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
    Years
    Hello and I'm pretty sure nobody knows me, despite the fact I've been here for about a year.
    This is TiTaN.JuStIn and I'm happy to be back in PC after my 5-month summer break.
    I don't bite, so you can add me as your friend if you want.
    Anyways, I'm one happy guy here. Probably gonna be at my usual spot at Roleplay Corner.
    So, Adios!

TiTaN.JuStIn

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    Are you sure the avatar is quite intimidating... Anyways, its cool that you're back! The more the merrier! Enjoy being back in the forums :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello and I'm pretty sure nobody knows me, despite the fact I've been here for about a year.
    This is TiTaN.JuStIn and I'm happy to be back in PC after my 5-month summer break.
    I don't bite, so you can add me as your friend if you want.
    Anyways, I'm one happy guy here. Probably gonna be at my usual spot at Roleplay Corner.
    So, Adios!

TiTaN.JuStIn

Welcome to the forums! Yup, I don't know you, since I never met you until now! That summer break is pretty long, don't you think?

So you're back! And I do think that you're going to enjoy PC like it was new again! :)

Have fun!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh hey I recognize that username and avatar! I think it might have been during the little time I was in the roleplay section? I'm not too sure, but I do recognize it.

It's nice to see you back! I hope you enjoy PC as much as you enjoyed it the last time you were here!

Back