• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glad to be off that register

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well today you know it is New Year's Eve. Well where I am. I know other parts of the world, it is New Year's Day. But still, I want to talk about my day. Well I came in 6am and I got out about 2:30pm. It was quiet during the first few hours, until around 11am. And then we got busy. And then around 1pm, we got slammed. But during this time, I was counting down. I was like...yes! Only an hour and half to go! Before I knew it it was time, and someone came and revived me. Put my till up, clocked out, and get my butt out of there. I was so happy. And then it just got worse...the lines were backing up and they were backing up fast!

That is why I am glad to be off that register.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! \o/

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks! Happy New Year to you too! ^___^

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah and of course I went to bed early. And besides, I don't celebrate New Year's anyway. Who wants to be out with all the crazies? Not me. I wish I was on too, but nope.

Back