• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glargalhargl Dat Intro

Years
    Now you see me. Now you... still do.

Da name's UpYourAlley. Pleasure doin' buisiness.

Let me tell ya a little about myself, if ya don't mind.

A long time ago, dere was this kid. Nothin' fancy. Just some kid. Y'know? Sittin' around, da kid thought:

"Man, I'm bored."

So da kid decided to join a forum. Little did the kid know, dat joining the forum would lead him into many different events dat would ultimately change how he thinks.

So here I is today. Talkin' to the people of da forums.

HELLO WORLD.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
    YES! I get first! So howya doin'? I'm Pikakitten, nice to meet you. So tell us about yourself. Favorite game, favorite pokemon, how'd you get into pokemon, anime or games, what's your favorite thing about pokemon? Ya know average things. So enjoy Pokecommunity! Also my grand welcome WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!! don't mean to advertise but it be nice.if you ordered a sprite at my shop ;) bye!

~Sincerely
    PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hey UpYourAlley :D! Awesome username you got there, mind me asking why you chose it ^^? Yeah I think I stumbled across this forum exactly like you, one cold winter's night I had nothing better to do. Suddenly my interest of Pokemon urged me to join a forum and after browsing around I found this the best :D. So here I am today n_n. I've never regretted that decision, since PC will give you some great memories and friends for life.

So anything you plan to do while staying with us :D? Maybe you'd like to play some forum games, discuss about your interests, do some writing, art, whatever you name we've got it here. Well not everything, but almost :3.

But yeah UpYourAlley, cool intro you got there. I think yours stands out from all the other typical hello I'm so and so then bye. So I tip my imaginary hat off to you :3. I'm Rainbbow by the way, just contact a staff if you ever need help alright :D? I'll see you around UpYourAlley!

Back