• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

glasses or contacts or 20/20 vision?

So, which is it?

• Glasses

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • Contacts

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • 20/20 Vision

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • Uhm...*walks around blind*

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I wear contacts, cause glasses dont show my green eyes well, my vision isnt so bad either

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
    I have 20/13 vision. I can see through walls!!! (no...not really, but it's really good).

I'm gonna start wearing colored contacts. Bright Orange O.o

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    I voted 20/20 vision, but I would personally rate it 19/20, because its almost perfect.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    You should already know by how well you can see close and far away! (At least I do! I have probably the worst vision ever accept for completely blind!)

My vision is getting worse that's why, still I'm not sure if I need glasses. Last time I checked it was 3 years ago...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Eeeh...I have glasses. But I only wear them while driving or for just seeing distance in general. I'm near-sighted and I have astigmatism in both eyes (astigmatism is a visual defect in which light rays don't focus clearly in the retina [the light-sensitive optic nerve] of your eye directly...and that's why it results in you having blurred vision). Blech. >_< I've had glasses for about two years now. I wanted contacts; but, unfortunately, I was afraid of poking my eye out or not being able to get them out of my eye, lol. O_o Although, since I'm not in need of my glasses all the time to see, I can do without contacts.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I'm myopic (short-sighted) and I've had to wear glasses since I was ten, for the last couple of years I've worn them all the time (even when reading o_O, I can't read without them now as I get dizzy). Yes, my eyes are quite bad (my friends all swear a lot when trying my glasses) and I also have some astigmatism.

Deinonychus

Deadly Dino
    Years
    No glasses, contacts, or 20/20 vision for me. I've got 40/20 (or was it 20/40... don't really know much about the order of those numbers)! My eyes are bad, aren't they?

Last edited:

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    When I was in the third grade I got glasses, then when I was in 7th my mom let me get contacts. I think I am the only person in my grade with contacts. At first they hurt really bad but now they're okay.

My friend just got glasses, and he looks like Elton John! He said he'd NEVER get contacts.

My step-dad has contacts too. And he has the same fault in his vision as I do (we're near-sighted)

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    I wear contacts, but I have glasses also that I will wear at night if I am reading or if I am too lazy to put my contacts on (during the weekends). I have the normal clear contacts, but I wear my gray contacts which are awesome. They don't look bad at all either. I always get a lot of compliments that people love my eyes, which is good.

PS: To the person who posted before the post above mine, the highest your vision can be is 20/20. There is no such thing as 40/20 or 20/40 that I am aware of.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
    PiroMunkie said:
    I have the normal clear contacts, but I wear my gray contacts which are awesome. They don't look bad at all either. I always get a lot of compliments that people love my eyes, which is good.
    I wanted some of those kinds, the wolf ones, but mom didn't let me. She says I have nice blue eyes. And it's funny how no one ever noticed my 'nice blue eyes' until I got my contacts. I know a lot of people, like my dad, that are amazed they can't see my contacts. I always think, isn't that kinda the point?

Back