• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gliscor/Blaziken FB(MD-on)

Years
    Gliscor Lock deck.

Pokemanz: 22
    3-3-1 Gliscor Lv. X

2-1 Blaziken FB Lv. X

2-2 Manectric PL

2-1 Uxie Lv. X

2 Spiritomb

2 Unown Q

1 Azelf

T/S/S: 28
    3 Bebe's Search
    3 Judge
    3 Broken Time-Space
    1 Luxury Ball
    2 Expert Belt
    2 Switch
    2 Bench Shield
    3 Energy Search(sadly, this is the best energy getting card for this deck)
    4 Poke-Drawer(Hopefully will also help with energy gettiage)
    2 Pokemon Communication
    2 Pokemon Collector
    1 Palmer's Contribution

Energy: 10

Strategy: Hopefully start off with either Spiritomb or Gligar. Get 2 Gliscors built up, 1 w/o energy, 1 with, and a Manectric on the bench. Attach a bench shield to Manectric and try to get a Blaziken FB out and level it up. Send out Gliscor and level it up, and use "Burning Poison" to burn and return Gliscor Lv. X to my hand, sending out Spiritomb w/ Unown Q as it's replacement. As long as Spiritomb is out, my opponent cannot do anything to heal their pokemon. They can't Poke-heal, switch, warp point, or scoop due to Spiritomb. Only way out that I can see is Warp Energy. Anyways, next turn, retreat Spiritomb for free and send out Gliscor #2 to score the KO with Pester.
    This strategy is in no way solid, and can and will probably be flip-flopped during play. I don't have the entire T/S/S line yet, so I'm unable to test it. BTS alone will be very difficult go get. This deck can run on less than 10 energy, but due to the fact that there's no good energy getting card, i was forced to up it from 6 to 10 to maximize getting what i want when i want it.
    Any help with strategy would be much appreciated. The idea is to paralyze/poison/burn the big threats, and pick off others with just burn, and pester for 120.

Back