• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen glitches in R/S

Vash26

Eon Crazy
    Years
    • Age 35
    • TN
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    Nope

Nope not that I know of, well yes actually I have buts thats becasue I was using a cheat and I went to a town and it was all glitched up, but thats becasue I was using codebreaker codes. :tired:

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    In the east of Mauville City, find the Aroma Lady. She's the first trainer you see when you leave Mauville to the east. Stand to the side of the hedges and if you haven't batlted her yet, she'll run right through the hedges and battle you.

b121

Cool Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011

theres a glitch in my game/a hack of pokemon ruby is if you go and forget about getting the pokeball with the starters in it just go walking strait to the grass and when you go into the game your pokemon is the misigno/or the other pokemon is the misigno I cant remember but if the other pokemon is the misigno then you fight it yourself without pokemon!, sorry if this glitch isnt the way I said it is because I tested this glictch a long time agaon, oh and remember for it to work you cant go next to prof birch go through the far right side of the bad with pokemon in it

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2004
    Can I ask what's the berry glitch?
    I heard about it when I went onto Serebii.net today but it only tells you how to fix it and not what it is.
    So what is it?

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Ya... There is a glitch in my Sapphire Game.. Outside Of SlatePort there is trees in the water..XD!!!!! It is 2 trees with grass.

Back