• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GMK [Recruiting a Spriter].

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    Ok . We put Giratina . But can anyone think of a Giratina centric plot ?
    we can do this like platinum,team galctic will make dialga and palkia to fight and then giratina will appear and you will have to go to the distrotion world,but before this event will happen,you will have to find like 5 items that will be hidden around of sinnoh...
    I know it's not so original but it's suitable for this...

Pikablµ

Banned
    Years
    Giratina, The renegade Pokemon. It was banished to The Distortion World for it's violence. It is said to appear in an ancient cemetery. It silently gazes upon our world from the Distortion World.

A Giratina centric plot is one easy to think of, but unfortunately the Bringer Of Balance/Distortion World plot is overused, so we'll have to think of something more creative, something that reveals a truth about Giratina. In the Platinum Pokedex Data of Giratina, it says that it was banished to the distortion world for it's violence. What Violence? *hint* *hint*

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
    I don't know the hint - hint . Maybe I should check on Bulbapedia .
    Plot ( Very Weird ) - To save the world , you have to reach Giratina , which resides in the Ancient Cemetery . To reach the Cemetery , you need the Dark Orb . The Dark Orb was hidden by a secret sect that left clues all over Sinnoh on how to find it . Now you must uncover each clue to save the world .

Last edited:

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
    I already sent him the file for Sprites . I even made a Titlescreen !
    GMK [Recruiting a Spriter].

Just have to edit the text now . I will do it on sunday .

Sweet titlescreen. :)

If you don't know how to remove the fire, I could teach you. :P

JBW

Years
    I remember in the first mystery dungeon game you had to defeat rayquaza to persuade him to destroy a meteor thats heading for earth, maybe we could do that but combined with shreys idea.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
    No offense to hypershadow... but he really needs to improve on his sprite inserting. And that titlescreen looks A LOT like a titlescreen patch from PHO. No offense...

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    1. Overconfident, braggart owner is an overconfident braggart.
    2. All I see are simple palette edits and a sprite change in your titlescreen. I could do that so simply.
    3. Teams don't make new eras, plus, there's never really been an era, in ROM Hacking. Also, "era"'s are long periods in history. ROM Hacking's only been around a few years. Just ~996 to go.
    4. Good luck getting some of the busiest people to work for you, a common member.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
    2. All I see are simple palette edits and a sprite change in your titlescreen. I could do that so simply.
    3. Teams don't make new eras, plus, there's never really been an era, in ROM Hacking. Also, "era"'s are long periods in history. ROM Hacking's only been around a few years. Just ~996 to go.
    4. Good luck getting some of the busiest people to work for you, a common member.

Wow, lol, that was harsh. o_o

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Some how the pm got delete can you resend it Shrey?

Karundo111

Get a Karundo idea today!
    Years
    So are we like basically dumping the Anime idea???

Because you said it was based on the anime, and there isn't really a Giratina centred plot. But, I have an idea if u want Giratina.

Make the hack based in Sinnoh, but with new trainers. You start off as either Riley or Marley (i found their backsprites), and your rival is Volkner. Because it is based before the actual platinum, most Gym leaders won't be there, for instance, instead of Roark, you will have Byron in the first Gym, and instead of Byron, some other guy. Fantina would have just arrived in the country, and could be a mini-rival. Maybe the Chateu can have an owner?

Anyways, the Giratina plot can be that he was reaking havoc across Sinnoh, and climbed to the top of Mt. Coronet spreading darkness since it is the highest point in Sinnoh. The old fart prof. Rowan will send you to Celestic town where the elder gives you the Dimension Orb that will imprison the Giratina. Afterwards, you can go to the Distortion Dimension and capture him (I have a distortion tileset we can fit in)

So good idea or not???

JBW

Years
    So are we like basically dumping the Anime idea???

Because you said it was based on the anime, and there isn't really a Giratina centred plot. But, I have an idea if u want Giratina.

Make the hack based in Sinnoh, but with new trainers. You start off as either Riley or Marley (i found their backsprites), and your rival is Volkner. Because it is based before the actual platinum, most Gym leaders won't be there, for instance, instead of Roark, you will have Byron in the first Gym, and instead of Byron, some other guy. Fantina would have just arrived in the country, and could be a mini-rival. Maybe the Chateu can have an owner?

Anyways, the Giratina plot can be that he was reaking havoc across Sinnoh, and climbed to the top of Mt. Coronet spreading darkness since it is the highest point in Sinnoh. The old fart prof. Rowan will send you to Celestic town where the elder gives you the Dimension Orb that will imprison the Giratina. Afterwards, you can go to the Distortion Dimension and capture him (I have a distortion tileset we can fit in)

So good idea or not???

So far, this idea is best.

Pikablµ

Banned
    Years

1. You just randomly come in here and say that?
    2. We just started the hack, and decided to start with the titlescreen. If you could do it simply, good for you. You are not the best rom hacker in the world.
    3. Nobody cares.
    4. Paying Pokecommunity to get an image under your name doesn't make you a better member.

Idiot.

Last edited:

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
    Aerow , the last 2-3 lines werent meant for you . Shadow rayquaza , if you are so great , what hack have you made ? Pikabu , well said .

Hypershadow , i will resend it . Karundo , maybe we will use that . Rest , what is pho ? I got the flames online and inserted giratina myself .

Last edited:

littlebaier

G.M.K. Master OW Spriter
    Years
    i guess since im supposed to post for a userbar My favorite pokemon is Alakazam.

also I won't be able to finish the sprites right away because im only here for a day.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Aerow , the last 2-3 lines werent meant for you . Shadow rayquaza , if you are so great , what hack have you made ? Pikabu , well said .

Hypershadow , i will resend it . Karundo , maybe we will use that . Rest , what is pho ? I got the flames online and inserted giratina myself .

Ha...I Wasn't Insulting you...I Was Asking a Question...
    I Don't Have A Hack...I Spend My Time with dimension legends...

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
    The titlescreen you supposedly made is clearly shown here. So... did you actually make this, or did you take it from there or the resource thread, cause it's on there as well. PHO stands for Pokemon Hackers online, and has been in existence since 2006. Please, if you are using Nine-Tailed Assassin's titlescreen, please credit him. He probably spent very little time on all the titlescreen patches, but he made quite a bit of them so that new hackers could differentiate their hack from FR a bit. Please give credit or I might -rep you. Because I don`t think I can report titlescreen theft...

EDIT: Oh, it looks like I cant -rep you... too bad...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back