• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Go Shojou! (a girls only rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Alright...have any of you heard of Shojou? ...Well, you should if you're an anime fan...If you DON'T know about it....I'll tell you...Shojou means "pretty gals" You see most Shojou in animes dealing with magical girls...Anyways...here's an rp..

Plot

This takes place way in the future,on Earth,the last planet. The girls all over the world are given powers to fight the new creatures wreaking the world. Because girls get work done fast, they can fight as soon as they're done....And not only that creatures are coming.....they're all boys! ..The boys got brainwashed by the all powerful Kuro.(which means "black" in Japanese)So...we've gotta get 'em back to normal....

Here's your form

Name:
    Looks:
    Personality:
    History:

Happy rp-ing!! :P

Last edited by a moderator:

otakugirl14

Phsycotic Otaku
    Years
    Yay! I'm the first one! *dances*

Name: Saphira
    Powers\Weapons: She has the ability to call forth the forces of nature to her aid.
    Looks: She has long, dark green hair that falls to her knees that is usually in braids with ribbons and flowers. She ahs dark brown eyes and olive skin, and is very tall and this like a tree.
    Personality: She is calm and quiet, but is always smiling and is ready to give a helping hand. She often is seen healing people, because she loves to take care fo others.
    History: Saphira was always a quiet child with a dark past. Wanting to put that past aside, she began to help others with ehr powers, usually with herbs and ointments that never have side effects and always leave the person feeling refreshed and joyful.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Name: Akira
    Powers\Weapons: A blue bladed dagger. She has an unusual power. When she summons her power she glows gold. She can use her powers to fly and creat energy attacks. She can also combine her power with her dagger and turn it into a sword with a blue blade. When ever she is angry or sad while using her powers with her sword it glows gold.
    Looks: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/ALANAES.gif
    Personality: A bit of a loner but friendly once you get to know her. She is calm and keeps her wits about her. She hardly ever shows emotion and only tells her true feelings to those she really trusts.
    History: later

Last edited:

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    Name: Zinaya
    Powers/Weapons: The power to bring forth armies of spirits.
    Looks: Black hair, dark blue eyes, and just basically black clothing.
    Personality: Kinda on the dark side
    History: Previously she was a conqurer looking for useful land.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Name: Mizuiro
    Powers\Weapons: A silver staff with a lage sapphire on top held on by small silver wolf-shaped figures. It shoots a powerful blast of silver-blue light, and the end of the blast that hits the opponent is shaped like a wolf's head, and the staff enables Mizu to fly.
    Looks: Has short blue hair, and bright blue eyes. She wears a blue long-sleeved tee and bellbottom blue jeans.
    Personality: Shy, but very hyper and happy around friends.
    History: Uh.....

Years
    WOW!!! I'm surprised on how many people joined this! Thank you SO much!! Because there are 4 people(make it 5 including me)I'll go ahead and let us start the rp!!

Awright...Here's my character!

Name: Raye
    Powers\Weapons:has a whole in her right hand. She has a bandage around it but when it comes to battle,she ripps off the bandage and sucks anything she wants into it.
    Looks:mint green eyes,short white blonde hair,mint green top(it's a summer top with a band of cloth wrappped around it),white skirt,mint green boots that come up to her thys,skinny body
    Personality: shy,serious,nice
    History:She got the whole in her hand by an accident when she was little. Anyways...she got powers and her best friend was a boy, so, she wants to get him back(and,as best friends...there can sometimes lead to...romance)

..Oh! And..Alana! I like what you did with the "looks" part! That was clever!!

Okay...would you like ME to start it?

Years
    ooc:Alright then! I'd be happy to start!

ic: The wind was blowing hard and everywhere....girls lurked the towns,some sad,some happy,but not alone. It was Autumn and leaves were continuously following the drafts of wind. And there stood behind a mere rock,one girl,alone,looking gloom. She just stay there,looking at the many girls around her.

Alana

Years
    Akira pulled her jacket on. The Autum air was chily and she didn't care much for the cold. She looked around the streets and shook her head slowly. She headed towards two girls near a large rock.

Alana

Years
    Akira nodded. She pulled a picture from her pocket and looked at it. It showed a boy about 15 with messy light brown hair, green blue eyes, bagy jeans, and a black shirt. He was also wearing a black cloak. She flipped the picture over. On the back was a message. 'Don't forget me little sister. And don't worry about me either. I won't be gone long. See ya soon, Shiro.' Her face was unreadable as she put the picture back in her pocket.

Alana

Years
    Akira looked at her. "It's not nice to read over some ones shoulder." She sighed. "Yes I do."

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    ic: Ah, sorry. ^^;; Anyway, have you seen a happier girl than that one?! *looks at a girl skipping and yelling hooray*

Alana

Years
    Akira looked at the girl. "Not for a long time. She's probably had alot of fights with boys and is glad they're gone, but she'll change her mind soon."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back