• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

God Bliss Originality!

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
    Do you know which Pokémon has the fewest number of cards in the Trading Card Game? The poor Blissey. Only 3 of it (Neo Revelation, Aquapolis, Unseen Forces). Why such a happy, graceful Pokémon should stay in the darkest, deepest corner of our TCG while in our current Modified format we have 5 Latias and 5 Latios? (And two more are coming!) Maybe there's a subliminal message and Nintendo wants us to FORGET ABOUT HAPPY AND PEACEFUL POKEMON AND PLAY ONLY EVIL DARKNESS EXTRA STRONG POKEMON AND THEN JOIN JAPANESE ARMY AND DESTROY USA?

Well, nobody knows. ...Oh, yes, the card! :O

God Bliss Originality!

[Battle Frontier, good game]

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Very clever use of the two Poké-Powers. You don't need (Apply Weakness and Resistance) in the second one, as it would anyway. 9.5/10.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Then you're not gonna like the next Snorlax card...one power, one body.

It is an excellent illustration.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    I didn't notice that before...yeah, they do need moving up a couple of pixels.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    The second Poké-Power is wrong for 2 thingies.

Blissey ex said:
    opponent's Active Pokémon

This should be "Defending Pokémon".

Blissey ex said:
    (Apply weakness and resistance)

I believe that, since damge is done, the bottom stats are to be considered...

Any ways... Great card!!! 10/10

Years
    i particularly do not like this card, the 2nd Poke-Power seems to much of an attack to myself

the HP is doesn't look right to me, why does Blissey ex have 4 Retreat Cost??

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
    Blennix said:
    i particularly do not like this card, the 2nd Poke-Power seems to much of an attack to myself

Tell Elekid about that. XD

the HP is doesn't look right to me, why does Blissey ex have 4 Retreat Cost??

Because 200 HP are cool, but 200 HP and [C] Retreat Cost aren't. Anyway, Chansey ex has [CCC], so it's not as unusual as you think.

QFred said:
    The second Poké-Power is wrong for 2 thingies.

Yup, you're right. That's laziness. Simply copied/pasted it from Elekid Neo Genesis.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Flame Claw said:
    Oh, just noticed, it should say "Evolves from Chansey or Chansey ex"

No it shouldn't.

What a cool card, 2 powers! Nice! It's been a LONG time since I've seen a card like that... I believe the year was probably 2000 when Nick15 put out his Slowking.

This thing is monstrously powerful - which is good! :D I'm not too sure if the second power is TOO strong, but then it IS a Pokémon-ex... I like it, it pushes boundaries ;)

Awesome fake, keep it up :D

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    WRONG! fang, check this out:
    sorry mate :S

God Bliss Originality!

(thanx pokebeach)

HE's got that part right

i think the idea of that snorlax card was to really trap and frustrate the opponen't, this only retaliates well? you should have just had an attack - it would have been better - but clever idea nonetheless

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    I knew it!

I knew there was a card that said "Evolves from Pokémon A or Pokémon B"!

I think the problems everyone's pointed out are fairly minor. However, if I were a real card, I think the fact that it only says Chansey and not 'Chansey or Chansey ex' would deem it broken. I remain at 9.5/10 though.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    But the "Evolves from Blah or Blah ex" thingie is up to the faker to decide. He/she may want to make it usuable with real cards, and put it, or not... And make it only usuable inside the set/sets of him.

Back