• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

God Of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Kratos clapped slowly being sacastic. "Very good Perseus.....very good indeed.....let's continue our journey now."

Kratos murmurred to himself........"Blasted harpies......slaves of Ares!"

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    "Hmph you waste your time on these poor creatures." Achilles said sarcastically knowing something big was going to appraoch. "You all better not be in my way when we hit shore, something tells me that we will be having an unfriendly welcoming party." Achilles warned as he saw land coming up a couple miles away. "Oh Selini here." Achilles saw she was worried about something in the past about her family. So he gave her a gold ring that was given to him by a certain someone..........

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    "Finally!" Kratos said, "Here we are Athens!"
    They now got off the boat. Taking what little supplies they had left.
    "Okay, maybe we should split up into 2 groups and meet back here later. Agreed!?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    "That's fine with me," Selini said. "Oh...thank you, Achilles." She looked at the golden ring and quickly pocketed it. She felt the stem of the plant as she put the ring in. She slowly drew it out. She hung back and made sure no one was watching, and then she quickly slashed it across her wrist. The warm, crimson blood oozed out slowly. She put the stem back and made sure her arm sock covered the wound. She didn't want anyone to know what was happening...

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    Achilles didn't care who he went with, he knew that Ares would run away like a little wimp. He knew that even gods are afraid of the mortals. Achilles noticed what Selini has done to herself because he knows the smell of blood, and also noticed a drop of fresh blood near her, but he knew not to butt into poeple's business so he left her alone. Then he remembered what he did earlier....... "I say we just go before something that isn't friendly decides to welcome us with death." Achilles said also wanting to hurry and start killing, because he felt the nack for killing someone or something.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    Yo Kratos, i am so sorry i diddn't join. I have been depressed latly, and came to PC to talk. Is there still room for one more? O.o.....

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Sorry but no Legolas. I can't let you since we started awhile ago, unless you want to join so bad fill out the form with an rp sample. We will have you introduced in Athens. If your not good at rp then I'm sorry.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    Its o.k dude. If i suck, i can just drop out, lol.
    Name: Duo Maxwell
    Appearance: Duo is a great fighter. He is the master at stealth, he can sneak up behind a ememy without never even being heard!
    Weapons:Scythes and two swords.
    Magic:
    Personality: Duo is very funny, and loves to joke around. But when it comes to fighting, Duo is the best at what he does. He can handle Scythes better than anyone here. But, if he is vesering a fast enemy, he uses two gold handled swords.
    History: Duo was born in a conely. His leaders were always fighting. And Duo was the son of the most fighting one known as Dark Maxwell. So, Duo was trained to only know to fight, and all he did all day for 7 years was train to fight. But, while he was training in his secind year, his dad got into a fight unarmed. And the people had swords. Duo tired to fight, but his first enemy just knocked him in the head with the but of his sword. Duo woke up in a strange house. A friend of his dad's known as Don Webber, saved him. So, Duo trained had, for 5 long years. He then killed all of the people who tired to size control of the conely. (OCC: Sorry if this is in a diffenent time, LOL)

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    You can probably join if you fix your spelling is your form some words I'm not even going to take time to read if you can't spell them right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back