• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

God's cup of Mtn Dew.

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    I hate my thread's title too.

God's cup of Mtn Dew

Alright, welcome to my gallery. I do tags and whatnot, and I make wallpapers and whatnot. I also like drinking Mountain Dew, hence the snazzy title. So, please feel free to browse around, and if you are going to use these GIVE ME CREDIT OR I WILL ****************!!!! And on that note, enjoy!And, also, one of my other usernames is gazek. You might see a few tags/sigs/avs with that on.
    Tags/sigs:
    Spoiler:

I'll be adding more soon!
    Sorry, I have to go....

Years
  • No comments, huh? I'll comment on two. =]

Well, you're a pretty good graphic artist. Great start, imo. ^..^ You have some basic banners.
    I like the colors you have. =] However, the line pattern is a bit dark. Maybe set the line pattern to "overlay"? I mean, it'd look lighter than it is now, and I think it'd look better. Trust me, I LOVED that same line patterned. xD

The colors you pick are getting better. I like how you can pick the color schemes in your work. Well, the render in the background I think should be flipped, so that finger is sorta pointing with the flow. Kinda see what I'm trying to picture? The sprites look kinda pasted there. I mean, try adding outlines to them? Or, maybe try to blend the sprites with the banner, so they're not sticking out so much. ^..^ The border seems to start on two sides, but then stops. .-. You might wanna check that out. As for the text, maybe put an outline or shadow effect to it. The text is pretty plain and boring. =x I think maybe you should change the font as well. ^..^;

Anyway, good luck with your future work! =]

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    No comments, huh? I'll comment on two. =]

Well, you're a pretty good graphic artist. Great start, imo. ^..^ You have some basic banners.

I like the colors you have. =] However, the line pattern is a bit dark. Maybe set the line pattern to "overlay"? I mean, it'd look lighter than it is now, and I think it'd look better. Trust me, I LOVED that same line patterned. xD

The colors you pick are getting better. I like how you can pick the color schemes in your work. Well, the render in the background I think should be flipped, so that finger is sorta pointing with the flow. Kinda see what I'm trying to picture? The sprites look kinda pasted there. I mean, try adding outlines to them? Or, maybe try to blend the sprites with the banner, so they're not sticking out so much. ^..^ The border seems to start on two sides, but then stops. .-. You might wanna check that out. As for the text, maybe put an outline or shadow effect to it. The text is pretty plain and boring. =x I think maybe you should change the font as well. ^..^;

Anyway, good luck with your future work! =]

Thanks! I'll be sure to follow your guidelines. I'll be updating this gallery soon, it lacks a lot of pics.. :/

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Smergle looks like he could be cut out better. I also think you should choose a different color for him besides blue. Maybe like, tan or something, that way it looks a little more natural (because Smergle is, indeed, a dull tan color for the most part.).

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Smergle looks like he could be cut out better. I also think you should choose a different color for him besides blue. Maybe like, tan or something, that way it looks a little more natural (because Smergle is, indeed, a dull tan color for the most part.).

Thx for the advice! I know, my coloring sucks, moments said the same.

I would update more, but i usually view pokecommunity from my ipod. :/

Back