• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Gogoat Rocks X & Y Art gallary

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
Years
  • Welcome to my X & Y Art Gallery.
    I do drawing's of pokemon.(not very much of people)
    I haven't got much up yet but I'm working on it.
    All the pokemon I'm putting here are official pokemon released by Gamefreak.
    Please do not steal my pictures and call the your own.

Mega Pokemon: 4
    Spoiler:

Starters: 0
    Spoiler:

Legendarys: 0
    Spoiler:

Others: 4
    Spoiler:

If any of these pictures are broken, let me know please. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2017
    Charizard Y and Lucario are broken. :/ That Charizard X looks really nice, though!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry Gogoat Rocks!, but you must have at least four examples of your art to start a gallery. I'll give you time to add a few more pieces, but if you don't I'll have to close this. As mentioned, the image for Mega Lucario and Mega Blaziken are broken and not showing up, but even if they were there you still wouldn't qualify, so I just want to bring that to your attention. Also those spoilers are very misleading. :(

While I can't speak for the broken images, I will say that I like your Mega Charizard X.. But it looks an awful lot like the Sugimori design. Which, there's nothing wrong with, but I think I speak for everyone when I say we'd rather see some custom art rather than a carbon copy of someone elses' work, you know? I mean, I can see your stop and start lines. I want to see what Mega Charizard looks like from your imagination stemming organically from your own brain with your own hands. Draw your Pokemon doing what you want it to do; be it flying or shoot fire or battling a Mega Mewtwo! So try to step out of your comfort zone a bit. Keep working on your skills by avoiding referencing something else too heavily or tracing other pieces. Your linework says you've got the talent, so don't be afraid to put yourself out there. :)

Good luck! Look forward to seeing more!

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • Sorry Gogoat Rocks!, but you must have at least four examples of your art to start a gallery. I'll give you time to add a few more pieces, but if you don't I'll have to close this. As mentioned, the image for Mega Lucario and Mega Blaziken are broken and not showing up, but even if they were there you still wouldn't qualify, so I just want to bring that to your attention. Also those spoilers are very misleading. :(

While I can't speak for the broken images, I will say that I like your Mega Charizard X.. But it looks an awful lot like the Sugimori design. Which, there's nothing wrong with, but I think I speak for everyone when I say we'd rather see some custom art rather than a carbon copy of someone elses' work, you know? I mean, I can see your stop and start lines. I want to see what Mega Charizard looks like from your imagination stemming organically from your own brain with your own hands. Draw your Pokemon doing what you want it to do; be it flying or shoot fire or battling a Mega Mewtwo! So try to step out of your comfort zone a bit. Keep working on your skills by avoiding referencing something else too heavily or tracing other pieces. Your linework says you've got the talent, so don't be afraid to put yourself out there. :)

Good luck! Look forward to seeing more!

Ok thanks. I'll do that. I'll have more pictures up soon.(what do you mean by "those spoilers are very misleading")

Last edited:

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
    Years
  • Those pictures are almost perfect, it sorta reminds me at how I was amazed at how precise cartoonists could make their drawings. I also like Gogoat's "candid" pose. Like Alexial said, though, you might want to make your pictures look a it less like the Ken Sugimori art (I like how perfect Mega Lucario and Mega Blaziken look, especially, but that makes them a teensy bit bland). Maybe some shading is in order?

Back