• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GOING HOME!!!

Are you going back to your home in NEW BARK TOWN?

• no, I didn't start in the video games.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VictorP1

Dialga Tamer
    Years
    Back to NEW BARK TOWN, where I started my Pokemon journey, did anyone else start their journey in NEW BARK TOWN in JOHTO? If not, where did you start?

toothfairy

Battling since Blue
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    If you mean what game you first played, then Pallet Town in Kanto. :o

HashBrownJM

Decade-Old League Champion
    Years
    My friends, I started my journeys many a year ago on the original Red and Blue, in Pallet Town. That's BEFORE we knew Johto existed and BEFORE we knew it was called Kanto!

I know, I know, I am a relic of the ancient past. :P

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    wouldn't this go in the general discussion forum? ah whatevs- as i've said in many threads, silver was the first game i have ever played so New Bark Town

シルバー

Γ Чεr ςcreαm is βut a drəαм х
    Years
    I'm from Pallet Town in Kanto, I had Pikachu, Charizard, and Aerodactyl at my side.

My sneakers that I wore were the coolest pair that took me everywhere.
    They were only found in Pallet Town.
    They were worn out yet the best to find because they helped me get through my journeys, time after time...

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    No, not yet. Not until they remake Red and Blue again...I can't go home until we're back in Kanto, as I was there back when you could still find Missingno. on a daily basis...ah, those were the days......

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    I started in Pallet Town, because I played Pokemon Red. (Sadly it died, and I had to throw it away *sniff*)
    But please do NOT compare the games to the anime. I hate it when people do that.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I started my journey on Christmas 1998 in Pallet Town.

11 years of pogeymanz baby!

( Is it sad that I've known pokemon for longer than the time I haven't? )

CrashmanX

Mechamon
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    Technically I started in Kanto, but my true love is with the region of Jhoto.

OH and this...
    Spoiler:

Magmarashi

Trainer in Training
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    i started playing (more like watching) my bro play red, then i got to play Gold all by myself ^_^

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Good ol' Blue Version. Starting in Kanto those many years ago. Then came Gold: My Favorite Game Of All Time. In the past year I went back and beat my Blue again, then replaced the battery in my Gold and played both like they just came out, even bringing my pokemon from Blue to my Gold version once I found my link cable and got my hand on two Game Boy Colors for long enough. Ah the memories.

Back