• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Going to need an item to make Snorlax make a munchlax egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
  • Man, I hope that they make a GamesharkDS or Action ReplayDS because it's impossible to get Manafi outside Japan:( . I think that Lax Incense will be needed, but it won't be in the game. That way you have to trade it from R/S/FR/LG/E. Mime's, I have no idea. Maybe a Twistedspoon or a new item.
    Oh, and on the "why can't you get Munchlax in Hoenn or Kanto alredy then?", it's like the Manafi egg in Ranger. The professor says it "cannot be hatched here, it can only be hatched in Shinou," or something like that. So maybe that's why those pokemon can't, be bred in Hoenn.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Man, I hope that they make a GamesharkDS or Action ReplayDS because it's impossible to get Manafi outside Japan
    They might make some event for Manifi you know. Leftovers with Munchlax so tipical but it sounds just like him/her.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

enyce

banned
    Years
  • Holding items to breed pokemon is dumb....We didnt have to hold items to get Elekid, Smoochum, Magby, Pichu, Cleffa and Igglybuff. No one did the question "why couldnt we get them in kanto" did they??? No, screw the questions. Lets breed like normal.

The two pokemon have sex an egg pops out. Its done

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
  • The way you word it is a bit disturbing. Didn't someone say: "Why can't we get this in Hoenn or Kanto?"...Well, no, but this someone did say:
    [smithy.boy]it will have to be a new item otherwise it still wouldn't solve the reason of why we couldn't get munchlax in the other regions.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    They said we would be seeing the pokemon pop up in interesting places. So I'm thinking in game events. I hate items and breeding. I want to be able to catch pre evos in tall grass. Also I think the only reason I need of why I couldn't get the pokemon in pervious games, is he wasn't programed into the game. Why ask a stupid question like that?

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
  • You could make a file on say diamond and then backup your file. trade a pokemon to another version. Then get your file back. you will have that pokemon twice

No you couldn't. That's what ID and Secret ID are for. Nintendo doesn't want you cloning legends and putting them up for trade.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    Manaphy is an event pokemon. I believe it is ike the celebi of d/p. We might get the same Ranger event Japan did, so cross your fingers.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    Actually, Snorlax has to hold a Full Incense to breed Munchlax, and the Full Injcense can be found by Veilstone Gym by using Rock Climb.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back