• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Going to Train for a Half Marathon

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey guys. I hope everyone is having a nice day/evening. Well I got some news. I am going to train for a half marathon. It is something I wanted to do. I want to run/walk a half marathon. I looked up of what I need to do to get ready for it. And I found one race I can do in the city. It is on Sunday October 17, 2010, and I have to register by July 15th($40). Well there are other days to register, but then you have to pay more money. I am going to register early so I don't need to do that. Yep my mind is made up. I am going to run it. This will prove that I will never go back to my bad lifestyle. I have changed and I am done being lazy and fat. So yeah, I am going to do it. Hopefully by then I will be in the 150s, lol. I got to do a lot of running and cross training just to get ready for this event. And that is what I am going to do.

Another note: And I am going to see if I can get pictures for the event. I am going to do this for real. I am not backing down.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    That's amazing. I really hope everything goes well n_n

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks! Hehe, yeah I know I can do this. This will prove that I can do anything if I set my mind to it. And it will make me enjoy running a lot more. I just started running for a bit. I am not used to it yet. I will get there though. Hopefully if I run I will lose more weight and gain more muscle on my legs and thighs.

Back