• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Gokotsu's Trading Thread~

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
    Years
    lol sure that's fine. i'm in east canada and ur in florida so i guess 3 hour difference?

I should be on at 8-9 ET, which would be 5-6 for you is that ok?

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Frozen- I apologize for being on so late. They made me work 3 hours of over time. If you can't trade today, I'm not sure when I will be free monday and tuesday but from Wednesday on, I will be free for the majority of the summer since I will only work on the weekends

Slowpokez- Thanks dude ^_^

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Jolly- Still no, I didn't get home from work until a little while ago so I haven't had time to search. Sorry Jolly, Would you like a copy of the jirachi and when I find a tutor, I'll give you the copy with the tutored moves?

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Haha, sure sure :P I was gonna give it as a present, but she has platinum, so I'll make here tutor and give me a clone, and I'll give it to you so you can clone it :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    Hi I lost my diamond game a while back and just today got platinum, I really would appreciate if someone could give me a larvitar, pikachu, or beldum, any or all would be greatly appreciated. XD

Plat Fc- 1247 6123 6517 ((EDIT))

Last edited:

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Jolly- I'll keep a copy for myself

Fidan- I usually don't have the first stages of pokemon unless their IV bred. I might have some stuff I can give you though although it won't be a larvitar, pikachu, or beldum

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    Ah well at this point anything would be nice
    I haven't gotten far at all, I even dread the thought of catching heatran without a masterball

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Fidan- Sorry I'm taking so long. I'll be done in about another minute. Bring 3 fillers so I can give you 3 pokemon

Back