• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Gokotsu's Trading Thread~

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Not a problem. I just finish getting the egg so when your ready, let me know

Thanks for waiting, my Platinum FC is 0603 3283 3578, also what do you want for the egg, the only Pokémon i have of any value is a Pokémon Ranger Riolu, or do you just want a random Pokémon?

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Spike- Please, for something simple as this, I don't need anything. Think of it as a gift for starting platnium xD

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Latioslegend- From your thread, I really like the ev trained houndoom and the calm Ev trained mismagnius

Dane sorry for such a late response; my apologies^^;

Alright so my 2 for your 2 then?

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Latios- Yeah that's fine with me. If possible, let's trade after I get out of work since as I'm typing this, I'm getting ready to leave to work.

Latios- I'm back from work so when you see this, we can trade

Last edited:

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    "this dusknoir does not surpass the minimum standards set by the gokotsu breeding association"

You sure will be after this remark xD

Thanks for the bump as well.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Aprslw- With the exception of celebi and mew, I have the rest of them and I really don't like shiny pokemon so I'll have to pass.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    All of my wants are listed on the first post of my thread. I'm mainly looking for that stuff that's listed there.

Years
    ill just use your EV service then i have my own tyrnaitar but i need it to be EV trained

Pokemon to be EV trained:Tyranitar
    Desired EV spread:attack and defense
    Desired Moveset:keep moveset as is please

Back