• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Gokotsu's Trading Thread~

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Aprslw- The maximum EV value to be put in any stat is 255. I can't make a stat a certain number. That is solely based on the IV of the pokemon and how many EV I put into that particular stat

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Well at most is usually takes me about an hour but I can't be certain since I don't know how many EVs you want in attack and defence

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Alright, I'm going to bed in about 10 minutes so I'll give you back your tyranitar tomorrow.

Thread temporarily closed

rebelrexx

Yeah Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    Interested in your Azumarill, Weavile and Aerodactyl and perhaps more but CMT for anyting you want.

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Hi, I am interested in the following ev trained Shinies,

Cresselia, yanmega

haha, please check my trading thread for these pokes

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    hey gokotsu. i'm interested in your EV'd leech seed Ludicolo.
    i recently found out mine was hacked so i'm really interested in replacing mine.
    would you check my trade thread to see if anything looks good? thanx. i appreciate it =P

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Rex- From your thread, I like the alakazam and snorlax. Could you post their stats so I can check their IVs. I had a good day from work so if I like those two, I'll give you the 3rd one free and if I don't, I might still give you all 3 free

Jolly- From your EV trained section, I like the Golem. Could you post it's stats, nature and moveset? As for the other choice, Out of your wishmaker Jirachis, you wouldn't happen to have an impish one would you? If not, then if I like golem, I'll give you the second one free

Pidge- That Ludicolo isn't for trade actually. After you pointed it out, I notice that I had ludicolo listed in both the for trade and not for trade section. My friend who gave me that ludicolo wanted me to redistribute it. I'm sorry =(

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Pidge- That Ludicolo isn't for trade actually. After you pointed it out, I notice that I had ludicolo listed in both the for trade and not for trade section. My friend who gave me that ludicolo wanted me to redistribute it. I'm sorry =(

i see. that's alright, thanks anyway.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    You could have told me over msn and just put a random retarted message to bump this up.

But thanks for the bump xD

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Uhh it's not in the Ev Trained yet actually, it has a lonely nature, no egg moves. Hahaha

Back