• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Gokotsu's Trading Thread~

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Well tbh with you, i didn't really care they divorced, its just my dad is a softie now compared to when my parents were together so he don't care what she does. She got suspended, and the next day she has a friend over, i was like mhmmkay? When i got suspended i like lost everything.

It's unfortunate that your mother was a single mom, i hear its hard as hell, although i don't know anyone that is a single mother.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Kurausu- It's hard but my mom has managed to be successful. It also does help that despite their evilness, my brothers do help her out and I help her with bills and stuff.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Well thats a good thing i suppose. Well once again i'm off for the night, so i'll chat with you again tomorrow. Nice chatting again and sorry about clogging up your thread lately :P

Dotaitos

Kthxbai.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    i have a non shiny ev'd claydol, regirock, and torkoal. I dunno if claydol is in my pearl though so it might not be up for trade, lemme check. need stats?

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Kurausu- Have a good evening and don't worry about it, I enjoy the chatting.

Dotaitos- You have sparked my interest with all 3. Please post the stats, nature, and movesets. ^_^

Dotaitos

Kthxbai.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Torkoal - Relaxed
    334/201/415/187/170/51
    Rapid spin/Stealth rock/Lava plume/Explosion

Regirock (Japanese) - Relaxed
    304/266/530/117/207/119
    Stone edge/Hammer Arm/Earthquake/Thunder wave

Claydol isn't in my pearl, sorry.

Stats/moves/nature of luna?

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Dotaitos- I stated in my previous post that my Lunatone isn't for trade. Please look at the pokemon in the for trade section

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Hey, Gokotsu. Can we clone pokemon now? Need 2 cloned this time.
    And grats on getting out of work early. xD
    I know how it feels being left to take care of siblings all the time. Usually though, I leave 'em to themselves. They're old enough.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Kaitou- Yeah I'm free. I'm not doing anything other than watching one of the resident evil movies. I'll be on in one minute

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    I'll be there. Yeah, not doing much here ether except dinner in a bit. Never seen any of those movies. Not so much into horror, lol.

Edit: Nice shiny Corsola. Didn't know they were blue. o.o

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Yeah, I have that kind of mentality when I watch them too. It doesn't scare me and I do watch them but I'm not a fan of those kind of stories. xD It's funny to see other's reactions though lol.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Kaitou- It was one of the fillers I got in a trade. It's one of the few shinies that I don't think looks ugly.

I'm a person of logic. Currently there is no way for zombies to exist so there is no point in me wondering if I open my closet, will a zombie come out?

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Yeah. Really silly otherwise.

As for the shinies, same. I like the blues and some red ones. Most of the green ones are... ew.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Yeah, Gallade and Umbreon are my fav. Well, I'll see you around later Gonna go eat and EV train.

Back