• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Gokotsu's Trading Thread~

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
  • Yeah, I saw it. I shall offer you Raticate (current project) when it finishes for the Smeargle.
    See ya in the morning/afternoon.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Lol, I was about to bump this thread too. =P But saw that I was the last to post then you posted...

That's pretty early. /pat

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
  • Well I have to leave around 4 o clock to do the 1 and a half mile walk to the bus stop. By the time I get there, it will be around 5 pm, I'll get on the bus and get to class exactly 4 minutes late xD

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Lol, well-planned. XD
    But dang, I'm guessing you do the same going home (the walking)? I hope you live in a safe neighborhood. xD Jk.
    I'll be back later. Gonna eat lunch now.
    Probably gonna ask for a Rare Candy Service.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • I'm back and thanks. =]
    That's good. That reminds me, I need to pick my fall schedule soon.

Is it good to trade now btw? Just level the pokemon to 99 please. It's level 64 and there's no moves to add anymore.

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    afternoon bump. =]
    just let me know if you're busy so we can do the trades

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
  • Pidge- I'm not all that busy but I'm talking to a friend on the DS voice chat. I can trade later. I'll still be on the forum

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Pidge- I'm not all that busy but I'm talking to a friend on the DS voice chat. I can trade later. I'll still be on the forum

no sweat. i should be free too til 4pm. just send me a vm when you're ready.
    Rash, Lonely, Bold, Lax, Gentle, Careful, Hasty. right?

Rei4010

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    im just starting out on thiese forums and was wondering if you had any non lvl 100 ditto that i could trade for ? im trying to get one so i can start breeding offers on my thread

Back