• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Gold and Silver Sprites

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    does anyone know where to find a good directory of the Pokemon sprites used in gold and silver? I found the complete gold collection right here, but the silver gallery I found there is missing three (machoke, kadabra, and nidoking in particular)... does anyone know where I can find them?

pokemon_elder

The Elder
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    dont really understand your question but i know where you can find those pokemon, machop you find in mt.mortar, abra you find north of goldenrod city, and nidoran male as well. i say i dont understand sprites? so you can private message me if you want if this doesnt help you

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    sprites is the word for the in-game images of the Pokemon. I'm talking about an online image gallery, not something in the game. like saving the pictures of the Pokemon to my computer.

Back