• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Gold Gyarados?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    afaik the gold gyrados is the red gyrados when it wasnt known yet that it is a red gyarados.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    There is a Gold Magikarp and a Red Gyarados (there shiny forms). There not going to have a red shiny Magikarp(its original colour), so they have a gold Magikarp and it evolves into Red Gyarados. but im sure there isn't a Gold Gyarados.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    The Red Gyarados is an event and will always happen when you first go to Lake of Rage. I don't know the exact percentage of getting a Shiny Pokemon, but I think it's less than 1%.

Years
    There's no such thing as 'Gold Pokemon' in the games. The only thing that's closest to gold is shiny Pokemon,which are very valuable and rare Pokemon with an alternate colour. The rate is 1/8192,the percentage is 0.0122%. If you want more information on shiny Pokemon go to this link.

It@chi Bl@st

Lone Trainer
    Years
    I caught a Shiny Magikarp which is color Gold in a small pond below Blackthorn City, but it evolved into a Red Gyarados.

So I guess there is no Gold Gyarados.

Back