• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold/Kenta Fan Club

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
  • though its interesting in how Marina is surprised his Cyndaquil evolved all the way to Typhlosion. Considering they both went to the Silver Conference the year before. Perhaps she lost earlier than Kenta and just left. Would explain the surprise.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • That part was really cute when they remet each other. He thought she looked really pretty.:) And it was really funny when Baku gave him this really funny at him beacause he knows that Kenta likes Marina.^_^ And Marina got a crush on the most powerful dragon trainer and member of the Pokemon G Men,Lance. She got a little book with pictures of him.^_^

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
  • And Kenta got jealous that Marina liked the dragon master and jinichu (sorry, I'm tired) like Marina also even though it was SOO obvious. And Marina only has a Crocanaw and doesn't use it that much...

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
    Years
  • May I please join? I hope I'm allowed.......Well, I found this cool pickie of Kenta (a.k.a. Yoshi)

Gold/Kenta Fan Club

Back