• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Gold or Soul?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Ill be choosing the Male, but I miss Crystal she was cool, I hate the new version they made of he

That's not a new Kris.

I'll be choosing Gold and naming myself Silver to be an arse.

pikachulover306

*~~Pika Power~~*
    Years
  • I will probably get HG since I had gold before, plus my bro is getting SS. Most likely I will probably choose gold because I don't like Soul's clothes but I do like her bag.

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
  • I always choose male characters, so i'll choose gold that I also think that looks better than silver. But I'll buy SS.

SilentHeroX

Battles should be fun!
    Years
  • I'll be choosing the female character playing as the boy all the time gets boring besides I like her over world sprite. If I pick gold it will be for old times sake.

GrassGiant

Grass Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    I'll buy Soul but play with Gold!!!!
    I don't really like Soul's sprite e_e
    Anyway I'm a guy so it amkes a little sense

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • SS seems to be much more popular, looking at the pre-order prices on Amazon.
    Yes, I pre-ordered a normal version of SS, though I may shift to SS+Lugia figurine after pre-orders for that open again.

JawKam

The Dragonite Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2018
    Im buying SS since I like Lugia better :)

Years
  • In HeartGold, which will be my "main" game, I'll be playing as the female main character ('Soul').

If I decide to get SoulSilver as well (I most likely will), I'll be playing as the male main character in that game ('Gold').

Back