• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Gold/Silver Scary Story

Years
    Thanks. XD I just had to add that for an effect to show how mad I would be. Leaf hasn't earned what Red has earned. Red deserves the final spot. He's the Grand Finale at the end of GSC with that epic battle music. Leaf doesn't deserve to have that be her battle music.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    No, I'm sorry the only way to get this point across is to say it rudely. You wouldn't be let down? Well I would be. Replace Red and I'll print a screenshot of Leaf and use it to wipe myself after I take a nature break.

When the use of 'rude' is mainly focused at the sexist manner, then it's not necessary. It'd still be stupid if you played as Soul and had to fight Leaf. Bunch of bs if that was the case. And why print a screenshot? She's easily obtainable in the wild.

With the thought of fighting her before Red, sure. That's fine. I don't mind that as much. I just wouldn't want Red replaced, and like I said, I'm really doubting that he will be taken out.

GameplayerHGSS

Back to Johto in HeartGold...!
    Years
    Ha! that was funny! Remeber people I want Red in 100% but I thought it was just curious stupid question....

What if (just a thought) for some special reason you had the option to do a double battle with both Red and Leaf? You still battle Red on Mt. Silver but in a different area a double battle?

Last edited by a moderator:

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    For those angry about Leaf, think for a moment. Consider Fire Red and Leaf Green's very strict adherence to Red/Blue's original plot up until the Elite 4: It was just as we remembered it. For this reason, I think Red has no reason to worry about losing his spot.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Outside of the battle in Mt. Silver, I actually wouldn't mind seeing either of them in the Battle Tower or in the Viridian City Trainer House, or or even smaller cameos in the pokethlon building...

Thr battle at Mt .Silver has to be with Red though, at the very least a double battle with them both. :P

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    red has gotta be in it, theres no way he cant be for whatever gender you choose to start with. cant wait to get going on this game, reckon they'll keep the red gyarados too? :)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    reckon they'll keep the red gyarados too? :)
    Red gyrados is already confirmed! ;)
    About Red: He should be there even if one chooses to pick Soul. Maybe we should be given a choice whether we want to fight Leaf somewhere else, but she should definitely not replace Red at Mt. Silver.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    About Red: He should be there even if one chooses to pick Soul. Maybe we should be given a choice whether we want to fight Leaf somewhere else, but she should definitely not replace Red at Mt. Silver.

Maybe a new mountain will be put in? (far out idea i know) however they wouldnt release these games without a few changes, though i admit a new mountain wouldnt be entirely inventive :S

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Outside of the battle in Mt. Silver, I actually wouldn't mind seeing either of them in the Battle Tower or in the Viridian City Trainer House, or or even smaller cameos in the pokethlon building...

Thr battle at Mt .Silver has to be with Red though, at the very least a double battle with them both. :P

Same here. Mt. Silver needs it's Red, wouldn't feel right otherwise. But this doesn't mean we couldn't have Leaf to battle somewhere else. I would rather enjoy it very much. The more challenges, the more fun. :P

Years
    I think thats a good idea, personally.
    cos, why should it be that the ultimate trainer is always a guy?
    + to all those people who are like "i want to battle red" just play as gold instead of soul, half of you hate her with a fiery vengacne anyway.
    yeah its a remake, but in the originals there was no female protagonist, so anything could happen
    though, i cant see them changing red/leaf depending on whether or not you choose gold or soul.
    i think a doulbe battle against both would be immense

Years
    I don't hate Soul. I would like to play as her. It's just I really want to battle Red. :( Maybe Red and Leaf will both be in Mount Silver but on opposite sides. Leaf is to the left and Red is to the right. That way, we can battle both. They are each the final battle, but we choose who we want our final battle with.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I don't hate Soul. I would like to play as her. It's just I really want to battle Red. :( Maybe Red and Leaf will both be in Mount Silver but on opposite sides. Leaf is to the left and Red is to the right. That way, we can battle both. They are each the final battle, but we choose who we want our final battle with.
    But I thought you LOVED soul! XD. But anyways your opinion is really nice.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    i would totally fight prefer to fight red. wouldnt bother me if i ended up fighting Green, or whatever her face is

Years
    But I thought you LOVED soul! XD. But anyways your opinion is really nice.

My avatar was originally going to be me wearing Soul's outfit, (which is why the hearts are there & it's called HEART GOLD so that's why the Hearts are Gold) but I changed the hair from Red (my hair color) to Brown (Soul's h.c.) to show that the sprite isn't ugly. I don't "Love" Soul. I just think she's a better character than Kris was. Kris wasn't good enough to be in three games, so she was only in one. The one who I truly "love," is Silver. He's awesome! XD He's the best rival ever.

But the finale must be against Red. He's just so awesome. Leaf hasn't earned what Red has earned. Red was in every Kanto game. Leaf hasn't. We need to battle Red. He must also look slightly different than his FrLg sprite. Maybe make the pants a slightly darker color and open the jacket.

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    I say Make red really big.
    Bigger then your main character.
    Make him scary almost.
    So scary they call him.. Dark Red.
    He doesn't just get 6 Pokemon.
    He gets 7.
    All Level 100.. 50.
    Make um all Arceus's.
    That's one heck of a finale.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Make him scary almost.
    He gets 7.
    All Level 100.. 50.
    Make um all Arceus's.

And as you fight him, a previously dormant volcano in Mount Silver erupts, floods the caverns with lava, and a colony of Heatrans climb up from the Earth's core, and the cave's Golbat populations create tornadoes that rip through the magma and become molten lava cyclones, and UFOs land, and the sun collapses into a black hole, and...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Make him scary almost.
    He gets 7.
    All Level 100.. 50.
    Make um all Arceus's.

When the heck did Chuck Norris become a pokemon trainer?

>_>

<_<

Back