• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golde has arrived! *cape blows dramatically in wind*

Golde-sama

*cape blows dramatically*
Years
  • Ohayou, I'm Golde. Figured I'd take a look around this place, seems cool. I've kinda been getting fed up with this super strict forum I've been with for about 4 years, so I figured I'd expand a bit. So....yeah.

I'm learning Japanese, love Poke'mon (no...) as well as other video games, long walks, dinner in general. And candy. Oh, yes...candy.

I'm gonna half to get used to the rules here, but that shouldn't take too long. XD

I'm also quite interested in anime and manga. I'm currently reading Soul Eater and watching D.Gray-Man.

If you wanna chat, I'm always open for it XD Hope I'll have fun here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Sorry your old forum isn't workin' for you anymore, Golde-Sama. Hope you find these ol' boards a bit more to your liking. :3

So, you're learning Japanese? I'm currently attempting to earn a major in the language myself, so it's always nice to find another enthusiast. Anytime you wanna chat it up about Nihon, you just send a VM my way, m'kay?

The rules around here aren't too terribly difficult to follow, my friend. I'm sure you'll have no troubles. (>'')>

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • D.Gray Man is awesome!
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity. I've been here since 2005, and I must say, you grow attached to this place quite easily.
    If you need anything, there are countless people who will be willing to help you out!
    Candy is good. Lollipops especially. XD *is currently eating one*
    Hope to see you soon!

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • Hey man welcome. I like your name =) I downloaded pimsleur Japanese, but I got to lesson four and haven't listened to it in a while @_@

Hope you find a niche here and have fun. Feel free to buddy me. I'm here for the pokemon mainly, so if you have any pokemon stuff, I'm up for it.

Jakuri

Waiting For Reyvatialia
    Years
  • Japanese is an awesome language! <3
    Welcome to PC. I just joined a little while back, but it certainly is a nice place.
    I hope your stay here is amazing

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I'm a big fan of Latias and Latios if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Golde-sama

*cape blows dramatically*
    Years
  • HI GOLDE. STRANGE PERSON WHO I HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE. 8D

Welcomez.

OMG HI PERSON I'VE NEVER MET BEFORE, I HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDZ!

Sorry your old forum isn't workin' for you anymore, Golde-Sama. Hope you find these ol' boards a bit more to your liking. :3

So, you're learning Japanese? I'm currently attempting to earn a major in the language myself, so it's always nice to find another enthusiast. Anytime you wanna chat it up about Nihon, you just send a VM my way, m'kay?

The rules around here aren't too terribly difficult to follow, my friend. I'm sure you'll have no troubles. (>'')>

Thanks. I still love it, but I can't be there all the time, y'know?

And I definitely will. I'm learning independently, so it's a little difficult. Like, I've mostly been doing, like, spelling words, but am starting to get a hang on the sentence grammar and stuff. (I love exonyms, XD) So, thanks, I just might take you up on that!

D.Gray Man is awesome!
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity. I've been here since 2005, and I must say, you grow attached to this place quite easily.
    If you need anything, there are countless people who will be willing to help you out!
    Candy is good. Lollipops especially. XD *is currently eating one*
    Hope to see you soon!

Yes, D.Gray-Man owns...I'd say I'm on episode 35-ish right now...

Right now my candy supply is zilch...can't wait for Holloween XD

Hey man welcome. I like your name =) I downloaded pimsleur Japanese, but I got to lesson four and haven't listened to it in a while @_@

Hope you find a niche here and have fun. Feel free to buddy me. I'm here for the pokemon mainly, so if you have any pokemon stuff, I'm up for it.

Hello, there, Maikeru...I like your name too <3

I'm a trader, mostly...I have, like, a huge list of events and shinies. I have like, 12 Darkrai in my Ranch...XD Unfortunately, I haven't been much up to playing lately.

Japanese is an awesome language! <3
    Welcome to PC. I just joined a little while back, but it certainly is a nice place.
    I hope your stay here is amazing

Yeah, it is. I love drawing, which makes it like, triply awesome! Hope you have fun here too!

Back