• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun 3

Brittany

Back?
Years
  • LiquidThunder said:
    Questions in Golden Sun lead to the sequel to Golden Sun 2, if you were to say misleading you would have to blame GS2 but even then there are many unanswered questions.
    Very true!

Thats why they should make a GS3 and show us that we have been misleaded once again!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I want to know what is up with Sheba, and where she fully came from, (I know she was found and raised), but I still want the story behind that, of where she came from. And also, the story behind Ivan. And of course what became of Alex.

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • LiquidThunder said:
    After the huge success of Golden Sun, and Golden Sun 2, what do you think (if there are any plans), the next Golden Sun game should feature?

There should be at least 2 new characters introduced, but not dumping the original cast from 1 and 2. Maybe a new djinn element, in a form of electricity, and more psyenergy to use in and out of battle.

i doubt that they'll have a golden sun 3
    because the storyline is complete and making a new "evil" will disrupt the storyline and etc, it won't be as big as the first or second
    but that's all my opinion

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • KLS said:
    i doubt that they'll have a golden sun 3
    because the storyline is complete and making a new "evil" will disrupt the storyline and etc, it won't be as big as the first or second
    but that's all my opinion
    How is it complete? The end of GS2 left many questions unanswered and stuffs. Like how Golden Sun wasn't completed because the power of the Mars Star was with Isaac.

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • in my opinion
    that's what makes RPG's so good
    you decide what happens
    so that's what i mean by saying it won't be as successful as the first two
    have you seen any sequels that are AS great as the originals?

Back