• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun Club

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • Yes it is a good ending, a happy ending at that XP, I just hope that they continue with Golden Sun.

Heres another question for you all: What do you think is the best Summon?

Mine used to be Thor because of its power, and it just looked plain cool, but now its Catstrophe, 150% stronger then Thor.

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
  • Personally, I like Judgement the best. But, that's probably because I think that Felix is the best thing in the gaming universe. Yup!

...and I guess that Isaac is...okay...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Yes Felix is strong, but some say that Issac is stronger then Felix, personally I say that Felix is slightly stronger then Issac.

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
  • I guess I prefer Felix is because I started playing the first game and just after the Sol Sanctum beginning, I began the second game. And played the entire thing.

I still have not finished the first game and probably would have sooner if Felix hadn't been swept away in the beginning. I REALLY wanted to know what happened to the poor kid and so played the Lost Age. I really should finish the first game... :D

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Yes it would be a good idea to finish the first one before you start playing the second one ^^, but it won't make a huge diffrence if you start the LA first. (In some ways maybe).

Back