• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GoldenSun FanClub

stasi

stasi
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 26, 2006
    hey i'll find a fusion dragon picture and more not to mention i love golden sun so i'll join

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
    Yeah me too,
    Can every one put this into theer sigg?:
    GoldenSun FanClub

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
    Cool we got an arist in the club,since its school holidays i might be starting my comic seris this week but not today since its eaaster,anyway guys HAPPY EASTER!!!!

EDIT:

Hey RM if u want i can make u a Gs avie with Alex and the Mucury dijin if u want?

Heres an example:
    GoldenSun FanClub

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
    Ok so i'll give u:

~Alex
    ~Mecury Dijin
    ~Mecury Dijin
    (Ok who alse do u want???)

NOTE:Is RM and i,are the only ones heer any more :(

EDIT:Hey guys my comic is up if u guys wanna see it just flick of to my siggy and click on "GOLDEN SUN COMICS" it should take u straight to it

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    AGH. Sorry guys but my telephone lines were down so I couldnt get on at home... I'm using the school computers specifically the ones in my English class... ehehe... I have some drawings of the Djinns but I can't put it up because I am lacking a scanner and/or a digital camera. I'll get the pictures in ASAP.

Back