• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gooberdued's Sprite Vault

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    Most of these are ancient, but some are new.

Fusions:

Re/Devamps:

Fakemon:

Darwood ~ Grass
    Dargrove ~ Grass/Dark
    Mystree ~ Grass/Dark

"Big" Pokemon:

C+C was, is, and always will be appreciated.

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
    FIRST POST!!!
    They look kool, especially the Knogga/Ampharos Fusion. (I don´t know if this are theyr english names, I talk about the 6th fusion)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Bombah!, simple posts lacking c+c (such as yours ), are not permitted in this forum, so you should go over the rules before posting again. Also, posting is not a race, so I advise that you stop thinking of it as such.

Gooberdued, your sprites are really good, especially the shading. You seem to put a massive amount of time and effort into shading, and it's turned out really well.

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    Thanks Amachi. I do try to do my best on a sprite, I'll send it on a one way trip to the recycle bin if I don't like it. :P

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

Aqua Snagger Kitori
    Years
    Wow, these are very impressive! I love your Entei revamp. (Except with the outline, rather than all black, you may want to color some of those dark brown or somthing...)
    Your Mystree evolutions have a very unique design.
    There are a few stray black pixels on the mouth of that Rayquaza/Milotic/Flygon, but other than that, these are very well done.

Lyndon

*shuffle*
    Years
    I'm impressed by your 'big pokés', they look great. The main problems i see with your sprites are the borders! Most of them are the shade close to black, i suggest changing the outline shades to something that is dark, but you can tell what color it is.

The Entie Revamp looks good.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Oh, these are some nice works of spriting. As everyone else has said, I think that you need to add a litle more time into the outline. The shading is absolutley magnificent! I especialy like the Purugly/Tropius fusion, and of course all of the revamps.

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    Thanks for the C+C everyone!

@King Boo: I used PSP9 to give the shadow effect. I just thought it looked cool.

Back