• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good evenin', folks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Hello everybody! The name's DJYosh, (Aka DJ, Yosh, DJYoshi) and hopefully we'll have a good time on the forums together. A friend of mine has referenced me to a pokemon mod on this forum, and I thought this might be a nice place to chill out!

So yeah, hiya! And may we have many fun postings!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Hello everybody! The name's DJYosh, (Aka DJ, Yosh, DJYoshi) and hopefully we'll have a good time on the forums together. A friend of mine has referenced me to a pokemon mod on this forum, and I thought this might be a nice place to chill out!

So yeah, hiya! And may we have many fun postings!

i feel you are oozing with coolness

hahaha. anyway, welcome Yosh!

read the rules and have fun! This is really a good place to chill out!

-mR

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, DJYosh! We're happy that you finally became a part of our community, and I'd like to send my thanks to your friend for inviting you here! You wouldn't regret joining us, there's a lot of things to do here, PC is pretty much diverse, so you could find topics that are related to Pokemon as well as topics that are not, also there's a lot of things going on here and you might want to participate! At the same time, you could also get to meet a lot of PokeFans and make friends with them, right? Isn't that a wonderful feeling? <3;

If you have any questions by the way, don't hesitate to ask me! Aaand another thing, don't forget to read the rules and stick to them as always if you don't want to get into troubles, so have a great time and I am really looking forward to see you around. :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm sure that we'll all have a good time on the forums. Right? XD Welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm ♪Twiggy♪. I wonder whether you have heard my name before? XD

I think referrals are great when it makes you discover new things... I think I started out lurking around the forums as a guest for a long, long time. Before I actually signed up about a year ago.

Have fun around the forums! XD

Back