• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Host I can Use HTML On?

Jad

Pokemon And Megaman Fan
    Years
    there r many
    free webs , webnode

if u want a forum were u can use html try invisionfree or zetaboards

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    That. ^

Freewebs is a bit different now days, so the the address isn't as tacky. Instead of 'www.SITENAME.freewebs.com' it's just 'www.SITENAME.webs.com'. Plus, when you use the HTML building mode, you can make it look anyway that you want.. I've been to a lot of Freewebs sites, and didn't even realize that they were at first.

yea, freewebs.com is the best that i know of.

Mumei

Pokédork
    Years
    You've missed the entire point. You expand your horizons based on your needs, not on what you hope for. According to your logic, people buy hosting only just because they're serious; that's ridiculous. My statement clarified that people outgrow free hosting eventually, and resource consumption becomes too much for a free provider to handle.

If you're allocated x amount of bandwidth and after a while, your bandwidth and/or CPU consumption on average is double than what you expected it to be, and you see that no other service offers solutions that accommodate to your needs for free, then you've outgrown free hosting.

In fact, I didn't miss your point. I just stated it differently. I'm saying if you're serious about your website, you're more likely to outgrow the offered bandwidth etc and have to upgrade to paid because if you're serious, you might be advertising more and thus getting more visitors and/or making more pages and thus needing more hosting space.

Simple.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    In fact, I didn't miss your point. I just stated it differently. I'm saying if you're serious about your website, you're more likely to outgrow the offered bandwidth etc and have to upgrade to paid because if you're serious, you might be advertising more and thus getting more visitors and/or making more pages and thus needing more hosting space.

Simple.

No. My point never went along the lines of "if you're serious", "you're more than likely" route. What I attempted to establish was that regardless of your attitude, if you exceed the offerings of the free hosting industry, then you're going to have to start paying for hosting anyway. You're going to outgrow free hosting someday, because bandwidth burns away easily, especially with the recent outbreak of bots eating up bandwidth. ;)

Website promotion is a natural part of owning and maintaining a website. People wouldn't reach it otherwise. It has nothing to do with what I was trying to establish.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    x10 Hosting. You have to visit the forums every two weeks or your account will expire (you don't need to post, you just need to log in).

Back