• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

good idea for game (just battleing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2016
    I guess anyone could do this...I think it be fun.... If your trainer and if you beat a trainer , you can have that person join you and whoever they are....being a lass....youngster, lance , processed lady, they accompany you in your battles and if they die, there gone for good....cant use potions on there pokemon and yada yada...so a whole game based on tag battles, and the possibilities are endless... heck you might need a hiker to get through mount moon...or a gym leader to access an unrestricted area....... biker to go down cycling road. I think the diolage alone would be great.. you get to know the npcs byond there cheap dig, and there disappointment of getting beat. anyhow I just like sharing good ideas because I just enjoy playing pokemon hacks. actually surprised no rom hack tackled this idea yet..... but hey theres a first time for everything right

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back